Anyone watch the Tesla model Y unveiling?

a civic si has a higher top speed- these cars are junk-don't buy one according to Scotty kilmer- the best mechanic in the world or so he says rev your engine not a electric tooth brush:worms:

the SRT-4 is a piece of crap but its fast-Honda SI much better cost a lot less to run and will last twice as long. 107,000 srt-4 is done-sell to Elmo-the teenager for more than its worth. Elmo wants to see how fast he can go LOL!

the SRT-4 is a piece of crap but its fast-Honda SI much better cost a lot less to run and will last twice as long. 107,000 srt-4 is done-sell to Elmo-the teenager for more than its worth. Elmo wants to see how fast he can go LOL!

Some parents named their kid Elmo? Wow! That sucks to be that teenager.

• Staff
giphy.gif

Model Y Performance includes:

• Quicker acceleration: 0-60 mph in 3.5s
  • Top speed: up to 150 mph
  • 20’’ Performance Wheels
  • Performance Brakes
  • Carbon fiber spoiler
  • Lowered suspension
  • Aluminum alloy pedal
  • Track Mode

That's MUCH faster than any Neon SRT4! (0-60 mph 5.2) :giggle:

Model Y Performance includes:

• Quicker acceleration: 0-60 mph in 3.5s
  • Top speed: up to 150 mph
  • 20’’ Performance Wheels
  • Performance Brakes
  • Carbon fiber spoiler
  • Lowered suspension
  • Aluminum alloy pedal
  • Track Mode

That's MUCH faster than any Neon SRT4! (0-60 mph 5.2) :giggle:
top speed 180+, after 30mph catch up and pass, try taking that electric tooth brush though a water puddle or a couple inchis of rain-short out entire car or spill a little coffee on that joy stick and see what happens- oh it doesn't cost $50,000+, lets see how long this car lasts-nobody knows? what happens when their is no electricity? Scotty's Kilmer says no way Lemon. How many electric toasters caught on fire and burned up?

Did you happen to have an account on the 8th gen forums when you were looking for a 2006+ civic?

I didn't really know much about the Honda si 2006- I liked it but the srt-4 was faster and cheaper at the time. I would have been better off with a Honda and maybe it would still be in good enough shape not to buy another car. I think the 2006 is not as good as a 2013 Honda si due to the bigger engine better inside more torque-sound insolation and thicker windshield glass,. Higher rev engine don't usually last as long either. I saw some 2006 had engine block fails. So far the 2013 si seems to be a great year, still has a key, no nav-don't like that option, no hill assist either-don't like that either

I didn't really know much about the Honda si 2006- I liked it but the srt-4 was faster and cheaper at the time. I would have been better off with a Honda and maybe it would still be in good enough shape not to buy another car. I think the 2006 is not as good as a 2013 Honda si due to the bigger engine better inside more torque-sound insolation and thicker windshield glass,. Higher rev engine don't usually last as long either. I saw some 2006 had engine block fails. So far the 2013 si seems to be a great year, still has a key, no nav-don't like that option, no hill assist either-don't like that either
I was asking if you had an account (username) on the 8th gen forums. Your posts just remind me of another user on there.

top speed 180+, after 30mph catch up and pass, try taking that electric tooth brush though a water puddle or a couple inchis of rain-short out entire car or spill a little coffee on that joy stick and see what happens- oh it doesn't cost $50,000+, lets see how long this car lasts-nobody knows? what happens when their is no electricity? Scotty's Kilmer says no way Lemon. How many electric toasters caught on fire and burned up?

1/4 mile race the Tesla would beat the **** out of the SRT4! You think you can't drive electric cars through the water? :rotfl:

Your boy Scotty has brain washed you! :rotfl:

:barf:CA gets those flood waters -good time to test out electric cars, and your local dog pee wee is looking for a target. what kind of war does it have if you leave the hood up in a rain storm? Ya old PT-a suker born every min in CA. Scotty rules-don't buy a new electric car!

Last edited:
:barf:CA gets those flood waters -good time to test out electric cars, and your local dog pee wee is looking for a target. what kind of war does it have if you leave the hood up in a rain storm? Ya old PT-a suker born every min in CA. Scotty rules-don't buy a new electric car!

Can you stop using the dash (-) after a sentence. Maybe a period (.) or hit the enter key and go to a new line? I'm giving up on reading your posts until you make the change.

kthanksbye

Back