stilletto's Thread ..again

Boost Weather's here!
13a2fc64e3e1ac4892f28657906e1c30.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What's the temp? It went from 90's Friday to upper 60's yesterday.. Crazy.

Was in the 50's last night. Target Boost was ~18.5psi and I hit ~22psi. The Wagon was even worse. Target was ~16.5 and it reached the same.
What's the temp? It went from 90's Friday to upper 60's yesterday.. Crazy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My AP mount was suppose to be here yesterday... but it got delayed because USPS? lol

It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long since u last posted on this thread.

I want the Mach V Awesome wheels for my STi. My buddy has a set (gold) that I want to test fit to see how it looks. I don't want gold though.

Then I have to figure out what tires I want to run.

Yes. :thumbsup:

I want to see them in person on my car though. Shouldn't have any issues suspension wise.

I like the Wheels they look kinda like Volk CE28 I was look at getting. I am also curious to how you like the Firehawk Indy500. I am in the market for new tires and I am curious to how they perform.

Terrible.. I drive the car a couple times a week and I'm averaging 19.5mpg in Intelligent Mode.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Gee that's progress, I think the ford van 250 does that and it weighs in at 5,000 pds or more****
I am going to tune for gas mileage, I am running 93 but the car is tuned for 91 right there-running too rich
a better exhaust would add gas mileage too, but I am going to switch to 225 45 17-a very slight decrease in MPG
some turbo's do add gas mileage some don't. Turning four wheels instead of two-very bad for mpg's.

I'd rather run some Volk ZE40's but they're easily double in price and only weigh like a pound less. I'm not THAT big of a wheel guy.

The Firehawks are amazing! I out gripped my friends while running through the mountains last year. Was in my MK7 GTI and they were in a MK7 R and a Evo X MR. They're even better when eBay has one of their 15% Off sales and you can grab them for under $500 Shipped.
I like the Wheels they look kinda like Volk CE28 I was look at getting. I am also curious to how you like the Firehawk Indy500. I am in the market for new tires and I am curious to how they perform.
Yeah, I'm not too happy about it considering my last car was faster and got like 40mpg on the expressway.
Gee that's progress, I think the ford van 250 does that and it weighs in at 5,000 pds or more****
I am going to tune for gas mileage, I am running 93 but the car is tuned for 91 right there-running too rich
a better exhaust would add gas mileage too, but I am going to switch to 225 45 17-a very slight decrease in MPG
some turbo's do add gas mileage some don't. Turning four wheels instead of two-very bad for mpg's.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I do really like the gloss black ZE40 time attack edition for my Blue SI. But they are crazy expensive I might just keep the stock wheels forever lol.

I am definitely sold on trying out the Firehawks now. I had the Bridgestone potenza S-04 PP and they are around 165 each with only a tread wear of 280. Really good tires but not much life out of them for the price.

I m looking at a set of sticky summer tires-my after market neon wheels do not fit the Honda-but I do like the Honda stock wheels-they can fit 225 45 17great tire size to run- and the tnps does work on stock wheels so you can turn of traction control!

mpg of car when on boost?

Gee that's progress, I think the ford van 250 does that and it weighs in at 5,000 pds or more**** I am going to tune for gas mileage, I am running 93 but the car is tuned for 91 right there-running too rich a better exhaust would add gas mileage too, but I am going to switch to 225 45 17-a very slight decrease in MPG some turbo's do add gas mileage some don't. Turning four wheels instead of two-very bad for mpg's.

giphy.gif

Back