Flights 97 Ex build thread

God bless you for being able to keep track of all those lines running around under the hood. Just seeing that makes me think id want to organize them some kinda way, but as long as everything works, that's all that matters at the end of the day. Kudos!

God bless you for being able to keep track of all those lines running around under the hood. Just seeing that makes me think id want to organize them some kinda way, but as long as everything works, that's all that matters at the end of the day. Kudos!
It is alot to keep track of. This is also after I eliminated some redundant lines and re wrapped a portion of the wiring harness to make it slimmer. I have no idea how some of these people are doing fully tucked bays and still keeping the car functional.

Getting close to done.
26847d7ceb2d56746486326b18a3ed5a.jpg

Should have the high flow car back from the shop today. Hat to have a bigger flange welded on to accommodate the new header. Which hopefully means if I have time I’ll be turning the key tomorrow.

Also have one last dress up piece to install after work today.

That's a sexy *** valve cover! Nicely done sir.
I was so hesitant about spending the money to have it powder coated professionally. It looks so much better than the vht wrinkle from a spray can. The car was drawing all kinds of attention at the autocross.

Yeah, it's better than the wrinkle coat for sure. That was money well spent. At least you're doing things your way. At the end of the day, that's what counts. We all modify our cars for ourselves.....except the instagram builders, but i don't think we have any of those here.

Me and the new alternator are having a mild disagreement currently. After 6 hours of trying to get it to fit in the hole it has won round one.

Back