2007 Subaru WRX STi

Damn my picture looks like ****. Didn't look bad on my phone. :/

also -> Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 11:59 PM :think:

Yes it's bad! :(
I added a space. The picture was loading at the end of the sentence pushing the picture way right. I entered a line break so the picture didn’t look so weird.

Had a spark plug go bad in my wife's Insight. Damn thing has two plugs per cylinder and the rear ones require removing the cowl. :mad:

I added a space. The picture was loading at the end of the sentence pushing the picture way right. I entered a line break so the picture didn’t look so weird.

Yeah I blame Tapatalk.... It does the same thing for @bauer311 and @stilletto 's posts with pictures. :/

Had a spark plug go bad in my wife's Insight. Damn thing has two plugs per cylinder and the rear ones require removing the cowl. :mad:

Damn that sucks :(

I wonder what kind of racing they do. I see the different fog light covers with the air ducts. :think:

Buddy was selling a Cobb intake w/ the airbox for a good deal. He barely put any miles on it (less than 500 miles). :dance:
Which also means new tune or off the shelf map right!?!? More powaaah

You should experience a huge bump in power from just the intake tune. Plus it’ll sound great between shifts. Vrooooooom.....psssshhhhhhhh..... vrooooommm...pshshhhh

June 8th. Ripken Stadium, come play with the rest of us and burn a little tread off those tires.

June 8th. Ripken Stadium, come play with the rest of us and burn a little tread off those tires.

Those Toyo tires are ****. I am waiting to do autocross until I get the KillerB Oil pickup installed. Waiting on my buddy to install it since I can't do that myself.

Back