Not my first civic...

Fuel filters in the engine bay. I’ve already had to change it twice. I’m almost tempted to take the tank off and give it a good rinse out or possibly get a new one and mount it in the rear. Like it’s really bad.

Is yours like a split design where you can separate it to see the inside your gas tank clearly?

Lol @ ron v "yeah it's not". I'm weak! But for real, glad to hear about the hatch. I can't blame you for taking the 9th gen back to stockish...the gas mileage prolly wasn't that great.

Lol @ ron v "yeah it's not". I'm weak! But for real, glad to hear about the hatch. I can't blame you for taking the 9th gen back to stockish...the gas mileage prolly wasn't that great.

Wasn’t horrible. I’d average 20-22 if I was really trying to baby her. But I’d have weeks where I was at 14-15 when the exhaust was on I was driving like an idiot. I just need a a reliable car to get around. I’ve done what I’ve wanted with her and honestly I’d rather save the money for my next project then boost her since that’s the next step. She’s staying in the stable for many moons though. That k24 is too nice.

I’m boosting the hatch again simply cause I had all the parts. Only thing I need is a 4 bar and a clutch and flywheel. I went with eBay injectors this time around so we’ll see how that goes. Clutch and flywheel won’t be too bad and I’m borrowing my buddies 4 bar for the time being though he sold all his cars so I’m pretty sure it’s mine.

Should be a cool build.

I need a project car.....but first i need a good job and a garage again. Im getting there little by little.

buy my srt-4 if you want a project car everything works $9,000 with thousands dollors in options and spare wheels and full service records.:bunny:

Thanks, but I'm not really an srt4 kinda guy. And im certainly not driving to Maine and paying 9k on top of it. I'll keep my eyes peeled, maybe next year this time give or take.

did you notice I am selling the srt-4 to elmo the teenage if he ever comes up with the dough-not very likely however:pinkdomokundance:

Nope, didn't know you were selling the srt4, don't know elmo or why the fact that he's a teenager is relevant. But kudos, hope that works out for everyone involved. Just as long as elmo doesn't join this forum to talk about his "new to me" srt4...

Lol what’s been going on here Elmo.

Sorry I haven’t been on. I’ve been wicked sick lately. So much so I went to the doctor today to take some blood test.

Hatch is running on e85. Just have to wait for my tuner which won’t be for a couple weeks.

Hope all u are doing fine.

Back