SiriMoto N1 FB6 - 2014 Sedan Si

ruddyrid

The Whitehouse
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It's probably long overdue, but finally starting a thread for the Pro Car Studio / SiriMoto Civic Si :)

So let's jump right in to some of the more recent updates to this car:

Car as it sat during the RBC Swap:
1.jpg
Hasport Upper and Lower Torque Mounts (62a):
I took apart the mounts to send them off to anodizing, along with a few other bits, to protect them from corrosion and start a bit of a color scheme I have planned.
2.jpg
3.jpg
RBC Swap:
- Settled on a KTuned coolant bypass/manifold adapter, as apposed to TracTuff. Upon initial install, the bypass was leaking and so I went ahead and drilled into the cylinder head to positively fasten the plate (instead of using the spring washer set-up).
- Using a 70mm Throttle Body along with the SiriMoto Big Bore Throttle Body Adapter, Thermal Throttle Body Gaskets, Thermal Manifold Gasket and SiriMoto 550cc EV14 Fuel Injectors (as the car runs Flex Fuel).
4.jpg
- Made an extension harness for the throttle body connector too, as the stock harness comes up short.
7.jpg

Skunk2 Cold Air Intake:
- Retrofitted an 8th Gen Si intake and ended up working well for me. I did not need the batter relocation bracket as I'm running a small motorcycle batter with my own bracket design (weighs about 4lbs).
5.jpg

Battery Relocation:
6.jpg

Skunk2 Composite Fuel Rail:

- I was actually running this on the stock manifold as well and it fit decently. I found the included bolts to be 5mm too long, so I simply swapped out what they included with the fuel rail. Also, had to rotate the inlet tube a bit towards the back. Reason I went with this fuel rail is due to it's material construction and the fact that it has so many ports, since I am running both a mechanical fuel pressure gauge and a electronic pressure sensor gauge.
8.jpg
9.jpg

SiriMoto Tow Strap:
- Straight forward install, simply drilled a hole in the aluminum bumper beam and used the provided hardware to bolt it in place.
10.jpg

very nice. Have you run it on the dyno to see what kind of power you're getting out of your e85 setup?

And I am digging that battery setup I wish I did that for my NA set up instead of relocating it to the back.

very nice. Have you run it on the dyno to see what kind of power you're getting out of your e85 setup?
Not yet, it does feel nicer at wide open throttle even with just the base map though. Hopefully I can go to the dyno end of this month/early next.
Nice!!! I really needed that harnesses for the TB mine is on extremely tight.
And I am digging that battery setup I wish I did that for my NA set up instead of relocating it to the back.
I had to buy a couple of the connectors to make my harness, so if you're interested I can whip one up since I have all the parts. Thanks though, I want to keep the car fairly simple and din't want to run the battery in the back. Took me maybe a total of 2 hours to design, then had it laser cut and bent.

Not yet, it does feel nicer at wide open throttle even with just the base map though. Hopefully I can go to the dyno end of this month/early next.

I had to buy a couple of the connectors to make my harness, so if you're interested I can whip one up since I have all the parts. Thanks though, I want to keep the car fairly simple and din't want to run the battery in the back. Took me maybe a total of 2 hours to design, then had it laser cut and bent.
I might have to hit you up on that offer sometime. I need to get a few other things for my suspension soon once my wife cools off about the money I spent the past couple months lol.

@ruddyrid could you post up some of you suspension modifications when you get some time?
Sure, I don't have all the pics organized to post up right now, but here's a list of what it has:

D2 Racing RS Coilovers
Skunk2 Rear Camber Arms
Ingalls Front Camber Bolts
SiriMoto Phase2 Strut Bar (Front)
SiriMoto Phase2 Trunk Brace
SiriMoto Carbon Fiber Strut Bar (Rear)
SiriMoto W-Brace
SiriMoto Front and Rear Lower Tie Bars
Progress 24mm Rear Sway Bar
SiriMoto Spherical Sway Bar End Links (Rear)

Sure, I don't have all the pics organized to post up right now, but here's a list of what it has:

D2 Racing RS Coilovers
Skunk2 Rear Camber Arms
Ingalls Front Camber Bolts
SiriMoto Phase2 Strut Bar (Front)
SiriMoto Phase2 Trunk Brace
SiriMoto Carbon Fiber Strut Bar (Rear)
SiriMoto W-Brace
SiriMoto Front and Rear Lower Tie Bars
Progress 24mm Rear Sway Bar
SiriMoto Spherical Sway Bar End Links (Rear)

I got the D2 RS too I was actually surprised how smooth they are I have about 30,000-35,000 miles on them now and still kicking it.

I have looked into the Sirimoto Kits for a future buy and the Skunk2 control arm to bring my camber back into spec.

I got the D2 RS too I was actually surprised how smooth they are I have about 30,000-35,000 miles on them now and still kicking it.

I have looked into the Sirimoto Kits for a future buy and the Skunk2 control arm to bring my camber back into spec.
Awesome, yeah the coilovers on this car only have about 10k miles on them but have held up well too. Super comfy on the street, was surprised they would feel softer than stock and tighten up very well on the stiffer settings.

Back