Mike's boosted build

20190427_021427.jpg 20190427_021828.jpg 20190427_023642.jpg

I got my Monster LED in. Some how USPS shipped them to my buddies house :hmmm?: and had to stop by after work to pick them up.

A little side by side comparison to my old factory ones. I did take a pick of the dome light before but forgot the after :pat:.

looks like a huge difference on the reverse light brightness. Looks good

Thanks @webby it surely made a big difference all around. The factory ones were not bad at all but the LEDs did brighten up the inside quite a bit. I also did the trunk as well.

Freaking sucks. Did you find the nail to see if it can at least be repaired?

Freaking sucks. Did you find the nail to see if it can at least be repaired?
I did but it is time for new tires anyway. I am going to try and get an appointment tomorrow if I get time to get some Firehawk Indy 500.

@webby quick question, yesterday I replaced my License plate bulbs with LEDs tested worked out well. Moved on the the inner brake bulb when I tested them the left worked but I pulled the bulb out of the socket to check it and pushed it back in and turned off and back on my lights once I did that all me rear running lights have gone out. I checked the brakes and they work just no running lights.

Do you happen to know the fuse they used and the location?

I looked in the owner's manual and did not see it. I seen one that said running lights and it looked ok. Also my front lights still work.

@webby quick question, yesterday I replaced my License plate bulbs with LEDs tested worked out well. Moved on the the inner brake bulb when I tested them the left worked but I pulled the bulb out of the socket to check it and pushed it back in and turned off and back on my lights once I did that all me rear running lights have gone out. I checked the brakes and they work just no running lights.

Do you happen to know the fuse they used and the location?

I looked in the owner's manual and did not see it. I seen one that said running lights and it looked ok. Also my front lights still work.
someone else had a similar issue and they said fuse 34 in the cabin fuse box - driver side down by your left knee under the dash. Should be 7.5amp. A few said they changed theirs to 15 amp fuses

wait... are you talking about your civic or the van? I was referring to the civic ^

someone else had a similar issue and they said fuse 34 in the cabin fuse box - driver side down by your left knee under the dash. Should be 7.5amp. A few said they changed theirs to 15 amp fuses
Awesome that worked. Do you know how they labeled the right rear inner brake light?

@webby my socket is bad. Thanks for the help.
sorry just got back on and saw your post. Hopefully you can find a replacement that works pretty easily? Did it get water in it, or do you see some sort of physical damage?

sorry just got back on and saw your post. Hopefully you can find a replacement that works pretty easily? Did it get water in it, or do you see some sort of physical damage?
It's all good I completely understand. I believe these LEDs will not work with the inner lights. I believe since it is a running light and brake light I need a different type of bulb. I put the factory bulbs in and replaced the fuse a 3rd time and they worked perfectly.

20190503_220831.jpg 20190503_220847.jpg 20190503_211452.jpg

20190503_220450.jpg

I got my can put together and some what put on. I started late and trying to see where I want to put it. I am limited on space with intercooler pipes so i found in front of the battery to have a lot of space but I don't know how I like it there.

Back