Warning lights

Jonathan Arroyo

So I put coilovers not so long ago and recently I got wheels too but my lights came on like the Traction control, hill start assist, ABS, Power steering system, and the TPMS it happen before I got the rims I was driving and hit a small pot whole and then all the light came on now to turn my car off I got to press the red button 2 times can anyone tell me what it can be?

Attachments

• IMG4186002225811924594.jpg
    IMG4186002225811924594.jpg
    669.5 KB · Views: 23
A number of people have had this when their battery was failing. Take it to a shop like autozone and they can run a test on it for free. That’s be the first thing I’d do.

A number of people have had this when their battery was failing. Take it to a shop like autozone and they can run a test on it for free. That’s be the first thing I’d do.
I was looking at videos and its saying it might be my abs speed sensor

it can be, as it is tied to the traction control and other items on the civic. The battery test could at least rule out that as a cause, and that is a free test. If you know it's not that, then I would look into the abs sensors.

hi, i am also getting codes of ESP, VSA and TPMS.
I doubt have tire sensors so TPMS is expected but VSA and ESP is irritating me. anyone help me with this?

having this code;
86-13 F-CAN communication with
PCM(A/T) malfunction

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190609-163918_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190609-163918_Gallery.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 7
hi, i am also getting codes of ESP, VSA and TPMS.
I doubt have tire sensors so TPMS is expected but VSA and ESP is irritating me. anyone help me with this?

having this code;
86-13 F-CAN communication with
PCM(A/T) malfunction
have your battery checked at a place like auto zone for free

Is your tnps sensors working? I would guess maybe a faulty sensor is to blame.

Perhaps the lack of tpms is setting off the other lights too. You can add the tpms sensors to your current wheels and see if that fixs everything- those other light's might be linked to the tpms sensors. I have seen cheap tpms on ebay.:paper:

people who were 100% stock and really didn't have battery issues had bad yaw sensors in their vsa unit with dash lights like yours.

Go back in time, you put after market wheels on without tnps sensor's that when you had problems. I would strongly suggest the tnps sensor not working is connected to the other lights. I don't know for sure. But the turn off traction control does not work when tnps isn't working, so there is a link there 100%.:box:

people who were 100% stock and really didn't have battery issues had bad yaw sensors in their vsa unit with dash lights like yours.

i am also thinking about issue with yaw sensor.
would you please tell me if yaw sensor is located in vsa unit itself or inside cabin or around center console?

but there isn't any code related to yaw sensor.

Go back in time, you put after market wheels on without tnps sensor's that when you had problems. I would strongly suggest the tnps sensor not working is connected to the other lights. I don't know for sure. But the turn off traction control does not work when tnps isn't working, so there is a link there 100%.:box:

yes you are right, if you don't have tpms sensors then you can't disable VSA, it will remain active.

but the strange thing is that ESP (power steering)

Just replace the tnps sensors then see what happens. Ebay ones are cheap!

Back