2007 Subaru WRX STi

Update: I installed the '07 STi Limited console interior pieces. Since the STi Limited had the 1 of 800 badge below the HVAC controls I had Chris from WC Lathe Werks make me a custom badge for that spot.

1lX2hPA.jpg

j0uMMsX.jpg

kyEQuCI.jpg

GWLMi6U.jpg

op6pABR.jpg

cKKcuKQ.jpg

hYOxSf6.jpg

At the gym (truck parked in my spot...)

Z2aVCzt.jpg

Interior Shot from this morning

pdfmkAZ.jpg

I’m sure u answered it but u ever gonna go lower?

Well.... I did replace the stock suspension with aftermarket struts/springs/top hats but unfortunately the springs that I am on do not lower the car much compared to stock (yes it's a tad bit lower than a stock STi). They lowered the car front: 0.6" / rear: 0.4"

I got a good deal on the springs from a buddy since he went to a spring that was more aggressive with a bit more of a drop.

I don’t like gaps in my wells but everyone has there own preference. It still looks good though. For a Subaru.

I don’t like gaps in my wells but everyone has there own preference. It still looks good though. For a Subaru.

I'd like to go a bit lower but not zero gap. Maybe a finger or finger and half. With WRX and STi's the rear always sits a bit lower than the front. They call it "saggy butt" lol

@bootyluvr how do you like the pioneer HU? I am looking at getting the Kenwood DDX376BT since it is only $229 at the moment.

I like it. Of course the STi isn't a daily so I'm not using it all the time. I got it mainly for the Bluetooth function since the stock 2007 HU didn't have that lol

Picked up a set of silver '07 STi wheels this past weekend :thumb: I got them for a good deal. I plan to put some aggressive summer tires on these wheels.

The previous owner had them plastidipped black but removed most of the plastidip before I picked them up.

She had to sell her '07 WRB STi because they are having their second kid. She sold it for a Subaru Legacy.

xILN248l.jpg

Picked up a set of silver '07 STi wheels this past weekend :thumb: I got them for a good deal. I plan to put some aggressive summer tires on these wheels.

The previous owner had them plastidipped black but removed most of the plastidip before I picked them up.

She had to sell her '07 WRB STi because they are having their second kid. She sold it for a Subaru Legacy.

xILN248l.jpg
How much do these wheel weigh

Back