2007 Subaru WRX STi

Booty sometimes reports 60mpg highway when he’s really trying to get good mileage.

Updated first post with the following that is now installed :)

• Invidia Catless V2 Downpipe [Installed]
  • Group N Transmission Mount [Installed]
  • Group N Pitch Mount Stop - [Installed]
  • Perrin Rear Diff Subframe Lockdown System [Installed]
  • Kartboy Rear Diff Outrigger Bushings (Soft) [Installed]
Still waiting to install the engine mounts and KillerB Oil pickup and baffle. Ran out of time. Will do it when my buddy gets back from Myrtle Beach.

hows the sound now with the catless/exhaust setup? You on a new map now too?

post up the sound! It's on my list new exhaust. I just can't stand a nanny sound. Doesn't mean noisy just fine tuned.:joke:

How about a exhaust sound clip?:banana whip2: My best sound comes out of the VFR 800 with carbon muffler. I would rate it very high, sounds like a v8 NAScar at 10,000 rpm.:joke:

that does sound nice lots of low tone and growl, but where's the blow off sound. I really like the blow off sound makes people look, my srt-4 has a nice blow off sound and the exhaust is quite excellent too. I am going to mod the Honda SI with a new exhaust and finally tune it too, I have been working on the 2001 neon and have some extremely nice wheels and tires that I am putting on that cost more than whole car did LOL! Gee I wish I could just make one good Neon srt-4 out of two cars.:unicorn: I would say the VFR 800 has one of the coolest sounds of all at 10,000 RPM.:party:

but where's the blow off sound. I really like the blow off sound makes people look, my srt-4 has a nice blow off sound and the exhaust is quite excellent too.

I've never had a blow off valve nor will I ever have one on my Subaru's.

'07 WRX
'15 WRX
'07 STi

I'm surprised you like the noise it makes with being 60+ years old and all. That's something a kid (under 20 years old) would like. :turbobananapoke:

Back