Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

.:squirrel: Looks like the pick driver was hitting the juice. or maybe was texting also. Not good. People just need to try harder- take driving more carefully. No good outcome for this really messy situation. :bleh:

Last edited:
7 counts of neg murder=70yrs in jail charge:violin: for the *** wipe who ran of 10 motorcycles in a dodge pickup truck with a Big car carrier.
Seems, I was right old jarheads are super good riders, no way this wasn't murder by cager!:rantsmiley:

.:squirrel: Looks like the pick driver was hitting the juice. or maybe was texting also. Not good. People just need to try harder- take driving more carefully. No good outcome for this really messy situation. :bleh:

Does New Hampshire have death penalty?

They found Herion in that guys truck and house. He was busted for drunk driving just a month ago in Conn. Arrested before on cocaine too, this guy was a mess. Its safe to say Mass driver in very big trouble. Ice is now after him too. Mass head of DMV resigned because they didn't take his driver liense. This story is as bad as it gets.

Last edited:
Was he intoxicated or impaired?
ICE after him too seems like he just got a green card. Mass DMV Head resigned because Conn told MA of a drunk at walmart.refusing to take a drunk test. it would seem MA bares a lot of Blame here

Last edited:
Putting my srt-4 daylight wheels 17x7 and 225 45 17 186 mph goodyears summer tires on the 2001 Grama Car-she died after i got the car 63,000 miles on it. It has 14 inch michinlin snow tires on it now with one tire flat spoted when the back brake locked up. It sports new brakes, drum brakes just done. Wheel alinement is perfect and it weighs just 2600 pds. 3 sp auto with working air conditioner, power steering , roll up windows, no power door locks or tnps, just two air bags. 136HP engine-a lot in those days, 2 liter engine, just change the oil. I can beat a lot of cars with this thing:eekdancesmiley::rotfl:

Attachments

• P1011454.JPG
    P1011454.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • P1011453.JPG
    P1011453.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • P1011455.JPG
    P1011455.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
I will weigh two wheel's. Which is heaver 17x7 daylight wheels and goodyear racing tire or the stock 14 steel wheel and michilin studless snow tire? I would bet its almost a tie except the daylight racing rim is only 17 pds add some tread worn goodyear summer ultra HP tire or the stock steel wheel and 14 Michilin tire which set up is lighter? No doubt the neon won't be the same car with daylight racing wheels 12 spoke's-this by the way is not made any more and is extremely strong and really sticky goodyear summer tires. This car weighs only 2600pounds. I have never broke one on the SRT-4, so a bought 4 more daylights rims. You cannot buy those rims anymore. Daylight racing wheel 17x7 12 spokes is why they are strong-:spazface:17pounds. I wish the Honda Si was 2600 pounds- just think how much it would change it-could not be done without really turning it into a auto cross, track car. Perhaps I should turn the 2001 neon into a auto cross car- just throw out the seats LOL!

Last edited:
Coming soon Pic of a 2001 with 17x7 black caliper painted daylight wheels-rims weigh 17 pounds with Goodyear HP extreme Summer tires just got them mounted and tuner lug nuts alu alloy super light weight coming wedsday. Talk about odd wheels and tires. The stock wheels are tiny 14" steel. I expect the car to corner like crazy due to the 2600 weight. The car has perfect wheel aliment. If you notice these tires are near perfectly worn half way tread making them almost like shaved racing tires, should be really interesting driving the car around with this set up! It is my beater car that is actually really nice, my Honda sits safe in garage-poor little Honda -I only been driving it maybe once a week lately!:tap: bater containment UG!:hmmm?:

Attachments

• P1011454.JPG
    P1011454.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • P1011453.JPG
    P1011453.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have decided to start my very own County called Brian's Country!:brock:

Going to ride the VFR800 tomorrow looks like a perfect day which we get here so rarely-its got my special fuel 89 with lucus gas treatment. My light weight lug nuts are coming tomorrow, all I need to put on daylights and goodyear's my version racing tires on the granny car LOL! Should be interesting In Brian's Country.

Attachments

• P1011458.JPG
    P1011458.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • P1011457.JPG
    P1011457.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
I put the cover over the blue neon and the srt-4! Only the VFR 800 will be used for the next two days as its going to 86 today and tomorrow 90. Going to the steak house today for bake potato, 11 oz hand cut well done sirloin with mushrooms and fried onions and house salad with Italian dressing. Brian's County is formed on july 4, usa is kicked out due to incompetence.:joke:

Attachments

• P1011458.JPG
    P1011458.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
its as clean as its going to get, when I got here it was so full of junk you couldn't fit a car in it. A dirty garage is a happy garage. It has a lot of antique garbage and someone even cut up a train track so I could use them as tire stops. Hopefully it came from a train track still in use.:bananapop: I have a original stop sign with a basketball hoop too. Maybe a few bear traps in there too, the mouse trap in active with peanut butter and it takes just a week to catch one for the chickens to eat.:paper: there are some antique rifle bullets living around and shotgun shells too and every kind of oil greasy cans of all sort. I had to catch a really ugly teenager possum, he made a mess, the possum was moved to another trash can a mile away and didn't come back. Junk is valuable:wash:

Last edited:
I hope Brian County doesn't see it and cite you with fines/citations :giggle:

No their are only punch in the nose for violations In Brian's county! Study these pics for how a garage should look. Notice I caught that chip monk who ate my VFR air cleaner Pic459, Monk was still alive so I put him outside and threw some water on him, the cannibal chickens were looking at Monk as a meal and pecked him, but he went under a wood board. chickens are direct descendants of turausaurs Rex.:popcornbig:

Attachments

• P1011465.JPG
    P1011465.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • P1011464.JPG
    P1011464.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • P1011463.JPG
    P1011463.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • P1011462.JPG
    P1011462.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
  • P1011461.JPG
    P1011461.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • P1011460.JPG
    P1011460.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • P1011459.JPG
    P1011459.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Is that your first time using a camera? Holy **** your pictures are blurry as ****!

Edit: Sorry if you have medical issues preventing you from keeping your hands/arms still. My bad.

Is that your first time using a camera? Holy **** your pictures are blurry as ****!

Edit: Sorry if you have medical issues preventing you from keeping your hands/arms still. My bad.
I like blurry pics you might steal my weird stuff, takes a lot of work to get a garage looking as a Steven king movie that's the second chip monk caught in a mouse trap not easy to do.:iough:

Back