GM to reveal a radically new Corvette

Corvette SUV? Please no.

no cayenne for booty?
aGRzndn.jpg

perhaps it would be nice, light weight suv with a huge engine.

they could technically take like a cts-v and make it into a corvette suv. It'd just have the engine components and whanot, but make it a higher end suv in regards to price.

YAM6VY7.jpg

If a Corvette SUV was to be anything like the Lamborghini Urus, I might be interested. Unfortunately, I doubt it would be anything more than a rebadged Tahoe given GM's typical process of vehicle manufacturing.

If a Corvette SUV was to be anything like the Lamborghini Urus, I might be interested. Unfortunately, I doubt it would be anything more than a rebadged Tahoe given GM's typical process of vehicle manufacturing.

Lamborghini Urus is ugly as ****!

KtbH6V5.jpg

Someone just paid over 15 thousand dollars for two tickets to the corvette unveiling

The tickets were provided to the National Corvette Museum from General Motors and all funds raised from the auction will benefit the museum. Think of this more as a charitable donation than an accurate representation of how much attending the C8’s premiere is really worth.

The new ticket holders will be attending the reveal of the new Corvette on the evening of July 18. The following day, General Motors will host a reveal ‘expo’ where attendees will have the opportunity to look at the new car up close while also having the chance to speak with the team behind the long-awaited project. Additionally, the ticket holders will enjoy accommodation on July 18 and July 19 while also being provided with a group lunch and a tour of the National Corvette Museum.

At least the funds went to benefit the museum. But definitely not worth $15k!

that car looks awful in that paint job. Scotty says No.

You do understand that it is a test mule in the pic? Hence the weird camo “paint”.

That is not paint. It is a vinyl wrap designed to distort the body lines.

the paint wrap job is awfull

You may need to get yourself checked out by a doctor. It’s meant to hide the lines of the car, because it hasn’t been released to the pubic yet. If someone saw the car during testing, the “ugly” wrap is used to hide the shape of the car.

:barf::dopey:Ya I knew that, but still its ugly, its coming out any way, there is no secret to hide.:banana whip2: China all ready has the plans and can make one for cheap. I don't see much fun facto here, in a car extremely hard to fool with, just driving it. I don't really like new cars that much tnps, door buzzer's air bags make me sick:barf:

Last edited:
mpg and wearing out tires and brakes. I could do the same thing with the granny car 2001 neon.:rotfl:

mpg and wearing out tires and brakes. I could do the same thing with the granny car 2001 neon.:rotfl:
Driver is driving like he's been drinking whisky, swearing like a madman? Easy to look fast when no other cars are there?

It needs more air bags and double tnps to be fast and extra cabin filters and sensitivity mufflers

Back