Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

I like blurry pics you might steal my weird stuff, takes a lot of work to get a garage looking as a Steven king movie that's the second chip monk caught in a mouse trap not easy to do.:iough:

Well.. why bother posting pictures then? Waste of internet space lol

Ba hum bug

Attachments

• P1011466.JPG
    P1011466.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I type too much

Attachments

• P1011467.JPG
    P1011467.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Ba Hum bug

Attachments

• P1011467.JPG
    P1011467.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
its a good pic, and I like it when I pass those slow turbo cars:bunny:

very hot and nasty today. I took the Honda si for a ride, it has nice air conditioner with a new cabin filter.:beer:Bud Light is actually quite good!

I got the daylight wheels on, let see how excellent summer tires and 17' wheels change the 2001 neon that had 14' wheels and snow tires on, I under coated some rust too. I think it looks pretty sharp. I can save mileage on the Honda si by driving the neon around. The tuner lug nuts were not that good but worked. :vtec:raised the car 3"-should be great on these lousy roads.:banana whip2:

Attachments

• P1011469.JPG
    P1011469.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I should lift the srt-4 up back to stock, somehow these roads are just to rough on it, but I have to fix the qt panel rust first.:shady:

I may it up fixing up again, it needs rust repair and springs and new bushings-a lot of dough-it is worth fixing however. I ride the vfr 800 today which has the worlds best vtec engine A+. I wouldn't rate the si that high maybe only a C+ engine because Honda lost its touché and chicken out on performance and tuned the engine for too much emission garbage-I fix that shortly and tune the car better then becomes a B-, it needs a lot of work to make it better.:bananawhipdance::spaz::tap:

Honda Si sits in Garage to nice to drive, so the now sporty 2001 with 17x7 daylight wheels granny car takes over:rotfl: Got Castrol 10-40 w racing oil 6 qts at amazon coming and replace those over priced blue lug nuts that the blue is falling off -sending back after I use them and don't like them with black racing open end lug nuts for the neon.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you are still here.

It's only been since Member: Feb 9, 2019....... **** it feels like years. :shadycorn::cornmad:

Back