Test Your Internet Speed.

No wonder my post are better,I got more speed than you. And also I actually have two Honda VTEC's-motorcycle and matching car both pearl black, but motorcycle has better paint with tiny stars in it- the vfr 800 motorcycle is by far better made in fact its one of the best made bikes ever made and much rarer than honda cars. Only one I ever saw here in black with abs brakes too:spazface:Bow down to the Great wolfee!

Last edited:
My GS-R is nighthawk black and my 2012 SI was black after I traded in the 12 SI for the 13 I will never own a black car again.

Just ignore him like me :)

Hope you get your connection fixed. I couldn't game on those speeds!
It was so bad I know I couldn't have ran q game off it. I was trying to build a resume and job hunt but the lag was driving me nuts to the point I had to give up.

Ha Ha your get screwed out of your dough-paying full price for 1/4 speed or less. I would be asking for a refund, might just be your fault too for not tighten up the cable nut. Your next car should be bright red that way you get plenty of tickets and insurance doubles.:joke::violin::tap::spaz:

Attachments

• P1011473.JPG
    P1011473.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
I don't know why, but it seems since TWC combined with charter we have been having a lot of issues lately.

Damn! That sucks :(

I just hit 300 Mbps in the middle of the day! WOW

8435519601.png

That is impressive Screenshot_20190721-171845_Speedtest.jpg

Mine started out at about 9 mbps and shot up to 30 and even my upload was low.

Oh boy!! that is close to mine right now. I have an appointment set for Tuesday for a Tech to come and inspecte our cable. 4 years ago we got new fiber optic line ran to our house and it worked amazing. I am thinking of upgrading my old Cat5-E cable and my coaxial cable.

Oh boy!! that is close to mine right now. I have an appointment set for Tuesday for a Tech to come and inspecte our cable. 4 years ago we got new fiber optic line ran to our house and it worked amazing. I am thinking of upgrading my old Cat5-E cable and my coaxial cable.
Nothing wrong with 5e. It can support gigabit speeds as long as the cable run isn’t greater than like 300ft.

Back