New 9th gen owner

CivicFan

My wife and I just purchased a 2014 Civic LX Sedan manual transmission with 41250 miles on it. It’s very clean, clean CarFax, and a good price under retail for my area. It’s grey with light interior.

I want to replace the radio with an aftermarket that does Apple CarPlay, and replace the speakers as well to upgrade them. I need to get the tint redone and probably within a year get new tires. I also want to add fog lights and make them look OEM.

welcome to the site and congrats. was the car stock when you got it?

Welcome, there's plenty of great threads and people on this site with a lot of knowledge.

If you want the fog lights to look OEM, I'd recommend just getting the OEM fog light kits. I had problems with my aftermarket kit that used a push button on the lower dash panel. Just my two cents though.

Look forward to seeing progress on the ride!

welcome to the site and congrats. was the car stock when you got it?

Totally stock which I like. We will be the third owners of the car according to Carfax. It came with the Honda trunk liner and floor mats which is a nice bonus though I may get WeatherTech floor liners instead.

Welcome, there's plenty of great threads and people on this site with a lot of knowledge.

If you want the fog lights to look OEM, I'd recommend just getting the OEM fog light kits. I had problems with my aftermarket kit that used a push button on the lower dash panel. Just my two cents though.

Look forward to seeing progress on the ride!

I’m hoping to get the OEM look with the stalk. I’m also hoping there’s a way to retrofit the auto headlights. I felt like an idiot last night when I drove it home and didn’t turn on the headlights until after dusk because I’m so used to auto headlights.

Welcome to the forum. I was under the impression that all the 9th generation civics came with automatic lights.

Back