Welcoming new members

View attachment 58928 hi guys my names jose I’m from NY, never been on a forum before so I don’t know exactly how this works .
Here’s my civic as it sits now . Still stock 80k miles no filter on the pic I just washed it and was proud on how it came out

That looks like crimson pearl with Si badging, but I assume it is sunburst orange pearl?

Hi everyone, 1st time here, not new to hondas but new to 9th gens, been driving this 2012 Si for around two weeks and I love it, not a lot done to it but some things are on it's way now, gotta give it some TLC and add bolt ons and a tune, will be my daily driver so no need for a huge amount of power just better response and you know make it a lil more fun to drive... imagejpeg_0_01.jpg 20190704_141201.jpg

Hi everyone, 1st time here, not new to hondas but new to 9th gens, been driving this 2012 Si for around two weeks and I love it, not a lot done to it but some things are on it's way now, gotta give it some TLC and add bolt ons and a tune, will be my daily driver so no need for a huge amount of power just better response and you know make it a lil more fun to drive... View attachment 59370 View attachment 59371

Welcome :thumbsup:

Watch out for sunofwolf :popcorn:

Hallo,

Uit Duitsland vandaan geïmporteerd naar Nederland

Honda civic 1.8i VTEC CVT 2015 North America model.

Geproduceerd in Turkije

4a1756dc48e6bb0d675385c807fa276c.jpg
c37e2125fd06ce728699dcedbc73aa04.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum, car looks good. Do you plan on doing a build thread?
Hi everyone, 1st time here, not new to hondas but new to 9th gens, been driving this 2012 Si for around two weeks and I love it, not a lot done to it but some things are on it's way now, gotta give it some TLC and add bolt ons and a tune, will be my daily driver so no need for a huge amount of power just better response and you know make it a lil more fun to drive... View attachment 59370 View attachment 59371

Back