Wheel Hop at drag strip!!

I have awful wheel hop at the drag strip and I have all basically solid mounts, traction bar, upper strut bar, coilovers adjusted to stiff, and 235/40/17 federal rs-rr and I wheel hop unbelievably. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?!?!?

I have awful wheel hop at the drag strip and I have all basically solid mounts, traction bar, upper strut bar, coilovers adjusted to stiff, and 235/40/17 federal rs-rr and I wheel hop unbelievably. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?!?!?
What is the rest of your setup? How much power is the car making?
From what I can see, the rs-rr is an all season, road race type tire?? Not to mention you are running a low profile.
You can try to drop the pressure but likely better off with a slick or drag radial on a smaller wheel.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From what I can see, the rs-rr is an all season, road race type tire?? Not to mention you are running a low profile.
You can try to drop the pressure but likely better off with a slick or drag radial on a smaller wheel.

I make 220wheel right now but I’m about to be making 260-270wheel and I need the problem solved

Oh and how do I drop the tire pressure without sitting off the tpms because then i can’t disable traction control because of low tire pressure

Traction balls might help. I am at the 220-230 whp range with a few mounts and Michelin PSS and still have wheel hop even when the tires are warmed up.

:hyper:gee wheel hop at only 220hp, my srt-4 is making 275hp at the wheel it doesn't work at 1st gear
I can't get going till 2nd gear and 20 mph. Ya that stupid tpms really suks that ca came up with making it a pain in the *** to switch rims is another thing I don't like either. Perhaps try 2nd gear at take off.

Back