Random Cool cars bad cars

what do you think that honda would go for? I did consider buying one used, but it can't carry anything-not a DD.:bananawhipdance:

what do you think that honda would go for? I did consider buying one used, but it can't carry anything-not a DD.:bananawhipdance:
That one can probably get up close to $60,000. It is a rare CR and only has 100 miles so I know someone with money would jump on it.

You could get 4.5 brand new 2019 Chevrolet Spark LS models for that much.

For a Veyron, the least expensive model at $1.7 million, an oil change costs $20,000 to $25,000, according to Royalty Exotic Cars. So you could get 3 oil changes out of your Veyron.

60k is for a base model. If I were to get the Vet, I am getting the ZR-1 that is supposed to sell around $160.000.

Hell, I'd be happy with a base model. Then im sure Magnaflow or someone would make a more powerful exhaust that what's offered in the z51 package for less money. But I'm quite a few years from trying to even think about buying a Corvette. Although my son loves Corvettes...[emoji848]

Don't get me wrong I would definitely be more than happy with the base model too. I am kinda of in the same situation it would not be practical for me getting a 2 door at the moment. Right now I am waiting for the CBP to get back to me for job so I can buy a house.

Don't get me wrong I would definitely be more than happy with the base model too. I am kinda of in the same situation it would not be practical for me getting a 2 door at the moment. Right now I am waiting for the CBP to get back to me for job so I can buy a house.
Ya , the most fun is with a old clucker with over sized tires and wheels like my 2001 granny car-it actually is quite sporty now
I get some really strange looks like what happened to your granny car- would even be funny to throw a v8 engine in it. Oh notice I am happy with my 2 door Honda Si-it is a super DD and has a lot of room in the back seat that folds down-only 19,000 on it, not a mistake buying it at all. Can't wait to start tuning it first then add a nice exhaust, it has too nice of a engine not to hear it.:joke:

Last edited:
Super interesting to see that teardown. Thanks for posting that

Back