2018 Honda Accord

I don’t care what people say. I’ve been riding in my buddy’s 2.0t manual quite a bit lately and I like it. It’s a fun car to drive and looks decent with a little bit of low. The interior is really nice as well. Plus for a family sedan it gets up and goes. Bash on me if u want. That’s a personal opinion.

I know I’ve bashed on this thing a bit in the past but it’s grown on me.

I’ve only seen one on the road. I’ll reserve feelings till I get a good look in person.

its still high on my list for new cars, that or a 2007 carrera s, cause a car thats done the bulk of its depreciating is the fiscally responsible choice

F’ing Honda.....so disappoint

^ I've said that from when it was revealed...

I don’t care what people say. I’ve been riding in my buddy’s 2.0t manual quite a bit lately and I like it. It’s a fun car to drive and looks decent with a little bit of low. The interior is really nice as well. Plus for a family sedan it gets up and goes. Bash on me if u want. That’s a personal opinion.

I know I’ve bashed on this thing a bit in the past but it’s grown on me.

Bash Bash Bash! :rotfl:

Don’t you already have a Porsche lol?

His Porsche is older.

Don’t you already have a Porsche lol?

life is short, buy all the porsches, im also looking at a LS swapped 944 project build
alternately, i havent learned my lesson on the first one so why not

I test drove a 2018 sport 2.0t 6 speed and I was not as impressed as I thought I would be, the ride was smooth and the back seat space was nice, but the power delivery made the car feel extremely slow, I was expecting a little more feel of the power. I know a tune would wake it up but I wasn’t happy as well as the 35k price tag..

Still does nothing for me... Found this one on Reddit (lowered on H&R Sport Springs)

25l0scw9ooe31.jpg

I wanted a 2.0 sport accord, till i drove a tlx, power delivery with the albeit sluggish zf9 is just so much better than waiting for the turbo to spool

I wanted a 2.0 sport accord, till i drove a tlx, power delivery with the albeit sluggish zf9 is just so much better than waiting for the turbo to spool

I'd like to test drive the Accord but I am fine with my current '15 Accord so not going to waste my time or the salesperson lol

Back