New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
ya, and seat belt tickets are next-someone I met paid like $300 for no seat belts. NH has no seat belt laws and less accidents too, seat belt laws are bullshit, just a way to steal from people. In fact some cops stole the dough from high stake pocker players and ended up keeping $10,000 from $100,000 in a trunk of cars.:flame:

where did you get those caps? Is there like a clear plastic cover over the carbon parts? It looks crazy glossy like a plastic cover

where did you get those caps? Is there like a clear plastic cover over the carbon parts? It looks crazy glossy like a plastic cover

I got them from Urotuning, they don’t have anything over them, I literally just sprayed some chemical guys wax on them before the pictures plus the garage was open so all the light was coming in, they are pretty glossy in person but I think it was because of the wax.

Those look sick! Nice touch

Yes they do! They look amazing and really compliment the CF rear lip spoiler and roof spoiler I installed the other day.

(Please excuse the mess we are cleaning out the garage)

CC31FAFD-5C6C-4878-A1E7-7A4C7F2F619B.jpeg CAF720EA-4578-4169-902B-4E9EF2024A69.jpeg

Why you adding rice to it? :giggle: :hiding:

I haven’t even started! Next on my list is a 4ft wing

I like it. Can’t wait to see what wheels u go with.

Thanks man, It’s honestly been difficult to find a wheel I like in the specs im looking for, also Im not sure if I want to do 18 or 19’s. For now im doing exterior mods (I have more parts coming in) later an exhaust, intake and tune.

I know you’ll pick something nice man. Can’t wait to see the end product.

Thanks man! Im probably going with something simple.

Why don't you get some racing stickers instead , they are much cheaper:bleh:

That's true! Let me go on ebay and order some lol

And since @bootyluvr loves fAkE CaRbOn FiBeR so much I ordered this:

It was a deal too good to let go

5FC6BD9C-B6BE-48B0-9124-13BDF2FE86E6.jpeg

Be REAL careful with that tab on the right side.
If you're going to get tuned make sure you stick with APR because that intake doesn't flow enough for some of others. I'd suggest a turbo inlet as well while you're in there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back