Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Well it's a no-go on the house for right now. My work just cut our hours down and the people selling the lots can't make a bigger lot for me. So it's time to start looking again, well when the work picks back up.

Nice!! I like my Firehawks I just wish I went with 225 instead of the 215. The weather here is nice too I am going to wash the cars and readjust my coilovers today while it is cool.
I have a set of 215 and next to 225, the 215 look so much smaller. 225 fits fine on a honda si, in fact I have three cars all using the size 225 45 17 now-this way I can switch tires on all three cars:dogdance:

That’s ur friend u big liar.

Went over a friends house on Saturday evening for dinner. Walked into the house and literally within 2 minutes someone said a guy is taking a picture of your car :giggle:

Disclaimer: I don't like parking on the street especially in small spots but the person behind me and in front of me I knew and left before them

OCD1xki.jpg

Mild rest of the summer my ***. It’s hotter then a giraffes nutsack out here.

Well it's a no-go on the house for right now. My work just cut our hours down and the people selling the lots can't make a bigger lot for me. So it's time to start looking again, well when the work picks back up.
Sorry about the **** turn of events. Hopefully things will pick up again soon.

sorry about the job/house situation Git. What line of work are you in?

:coffee: Good morning, today is going to be a nice slow day for me. Now hopefully I can catch up on some overdue work.

That’s ur friend u big liar.

Mild rest of the summer my ***. It’s hotter then a giraffes nutsack out here.

Definitely not my friend.

Thank you for taking the hot weather! :woot: It's nice here :)

:coffee: Good morning, today is going to be a nice slow day for me. Now hopefully I can catch up on some overdue work.

Morning :wave: I had a 10a-1130a meeting and now I'm working on a laptop to get it back out into the field.

I was done with FPSs by the time Doom 2/Quake 2 was out

Man fps is so much better on PC. I was such a stubborn console nerd. I recently discovered gz doom so I;ve been playing all those doom wads lately. Honestly though hollow knight has been my top game lately

Man fps is so much better on PC. I was such a stubborn console nerd. I recently discovered gz doom so I;ve been playing all those doom wads lately. Honestly though hollow knight has been my top game lately

Hollow Knight...amazing...'nuff said.

Nope I don't play it. Sorry.

I haven't played since a 1996 486 PC!

I was 11 years old in '96 :giggle: :hiding:

I was done with FPSs by the time Doom 2/Quake 2 was out

and you never got back into them?

Quoted for future ;)
Good morning, :ohsnap: it is hump day

Morning :wave:

I like playing RPG too. Anyone getting the remake to Final fantasy VII and VIII? I really enjoyed playing those two games when I was young.

Back