Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Nope, but I am getting the Link's Awakening remaster.
I am really looking forward to that game as well. I wish they would do a remake to the ocarina of time too that game was one of my favorite on the 64 next to Gold eye.

I am really looking forward to that game as well. I wish they would do a remake to the ocarina of time too that game was one of my favorite on the 64 next to Gold eye.

Imagine a fully remastered Zelda II !!!

:ohsnap: I bought my son a switch for Christmas and I have been playing the NES games online and they have Zelda and Zelda II.

I like playing RPG too. Anyone getting the remake to Final fantasy VII and VIII? I really enjoyed playing those two games when I was young.
FF VII Remake will be a must have, but Need for Speed Heat is coming out in November.....so I'll be picking that one up next.

FF VII Remake will be a must have, but Need for Speed Heat is coming out in November.....so I'll be picking that one up next.

I wish I would’ve put more hours in on b of w. I ended up giving my switch to my nephew.

I wish I would’ve put more hours in on b of w. I ended up giving my switch to my nephew.
I should go back to it. I never finished the Master Sword Trials.

I also have just under half of the Deku Seeds to find still...

Damn you! I had to scroll back to Monday to see what we were talking about lol

I meant don't go a different route. Methods FTW :)
Lol, i ain't really into going the same route as everyone when it comes to wheels and the crosstrek. Almost everyone has methods, i still want something that will be similar to that style, just not methods.

Back