stilletto's Garage

Here we go! ..again.
3eb13a0b0cac53eceae3619dbd439bc0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Looking good! These S3's are growing on me!

Isn't that a kids coin box? If you get bored of your car just get a new CD-its the cheapest mod :pianodance:

Went out drinking last Friday and left my car at a friend's house. It sat until yesterday morning when he took it out for some errands before bringing it home to me. Filled up the tank and had it washed but also picked up a ticket for no front plate and a terrible noise from the front suspension. Sounds like the strut mount or strut itself might be blown. Threw it up in the air last night and couldn't find anything. It's a pain in the arse getting these struts out so I haven't done that yet. Probably going to park the car for the winter and put money aside for bags or decent coilovers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Went out drinking last Friday and left my car at a friend's house. It sat until yesterday morning when he took it out for some errands before bringing it home to me. Filled up the tank and had it washed but also picked up a ticket for no front plate and a terrible noise from the front suspension. Sounds like the strut mount or strut itself might be blown. Threw it up in the air last night and couldn't find anything. It's a pain in the arse getting these struts out so I haven't done that yet. Probably going to park the car for the winter and put money aside for bags or decent coilovers.

You should make him pay for the new suspension! :giggle:

Back