Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I keep my nails clean and cut because of AR 670-1 para 3-2C it is a requirement or you could get a Article 15. Not that I would allow my nails to get long anyway. My hands are clean because I wash them.

I keep my nails clean and cut because of AR 670-1 para 3-2C it is a requirement or you could get a Article 15. Not that I would allow my nails to get long anyway. My hands are clean because I wash them.

Santa Ana’s start blowin in tonight and it’s dry as hell here as far as vegetation. Always a tense time down here.

Morning folks! Almost Friday!

Yes! 3-day weekend :woot:

PS: Your new profile pic scares me lol

Is it true that VA police put drivers in jail for going over 100?

Under current law, any speeding violation over 80 mph automatically becomes a reckless driving charge, a misdemeanor that carries a penalty of up to one year in jail and a $2,500 fine, even if the posted speed limit is 70 mph.

Had my dad's celebration of life today and it went really well. Got to see a lot of family and friends that I haven't seen in a long time. It was as rough as I thought it would be emotionally but managed to make it through it. Unfortunately my grandpa wasn't able to make it but later on when he gets able and out of the hospital we are going to have a grave side service with a burial of his ashes so he can attend and say his goodbyes.

:rotfl:
you get thrown in the brig for dirty hands and no manicure, do you wear white gloves too.:stickpokesmiley: organic dirty hands to you

Morning,
:rotfl:
you get thrown in the brig for dirty hands and no manicure, do you wear white gloves too.:stickpokesmiley: organic dirty hands to you
When I did honor guard yes I wore white gloves. And it is not necessarily you will get in trouble for dirty hands if you are working but to just walk around dirty is just nasty.

The family and I are finally starting to move into our house. My family has a house we have been remodeling for the past 2 weeks. We have gone through and put all new flooring throughout the house new cabinets in the kitchen and a new new rooftop. Now it is move in time we still have to paint but we will get to that later I am just ready to start settling in.

I know how you feel brotha having just gotten settled myself. But knowing I'll be in one place for a while makes me feel better. Where did you say you stay now? It's still in NC ain't it?

I am living in Goldsboro NC near Seymour Johnson Airforce base. It is only temporary while I finish my degree and I plan to move to Beaufort NC after that.

It has been a full 2 weeks of all out Go. Finally on Monday my son starts back to school. It is going to rain most of the day tomorrow so we plan to use that as a rest day.

Not too far from where you left. I gotta try to get to some car shows... I'm dying to get to one before winter creeps in.

They have a few around Fayetteville I always missed them sadly. Some of the best car shows used to be at Fayetteville raceway but they did away with it and it has gone to the birds. RJ Jeffrey used to set up a beer stand and tons of food trucks loaded with drag racing and guys showing off there cars. We used to race until the came up during the original freaky Friday(1st Friday of every month).

Check out rockingham I believe it is a little over an hour from Fayetteville and tons of fast cars are out there more rules and better prepped track.

Also Raleigh has a big car scene along with Charlotte but Charlotte is WAY out there.

Back