Mel’s FG3

20% tint FTW :woot:

Haha nice! I’m in VA and the tint laws here are strict as hell. I been wanting tint so bad but couldn’t justify getting it over the stupid laws but now I think I have had a change of heart and might just go for it

Haha nice! I’m in VA and the tint laws here are strict as hell. I been wanting tint so bad but couldn’t justify getting it over the stupid laws but now I think I have had a change of heart and might just go for it

Here in Maryland the law says 35% but I have sensitive eyes so I went with 20% and risked it. Just don't go crazy with the driving (no crazy speeding, aggressive driving, ect) and you should be fine.

I have 35% tint that is the max and dark inside-so dark I lose things, and a black car-SR-71 black bird- You can buy radar absorbing paint may add a sec or two to radar reading. Add a good radar detector and you will save dough.:chopwood:I had the local fuzz nailed on radar almost within a sec with radar fec numbers-like a flaming piggy.:rotfl:

Only car I never got stop is the honda, its a good idea not to have a hood scoop in front or a flying cop catcher in back.

That's an awesome LX you have! I like the Sparcos -- they match the paint perfectly. I notice that you have an HPS Short ram installed-- how do you like it?

That's an awesome LX you have! I like the Sparcos -- they match the paint perfectly. I notice that you have an HPS Short ram installed-- how do you like it?
I love it and thank you I love the wheels! The HPS intake is great it’s cheap and it gives it a nice growl, much better than stock, but does not do much for performance gains :dancingcoolsmiley:

F2495068-58B6-4545-81A4-D3050D027DEC.jpeg 57FF2ED0-EF62-47C5-AAD0-0098A19026F1.jpeg A166B315-2056-47AC-8407-BC06FC6BCF3E.jpeg Packages I got in the mail recently. I installed the Broadway mirror. Ended up returning it yesterday as I prefer my stock mirror, and I didn’t like it at all. Going to see if I like the key cover :eek:

The key fob cover I got from eBay didn’t fit.. sucks because it was suppose to fit my model year. Off to do another return next week!!

Also getting remote start soon

Too bad about the Broadway mirror. I usually hear really good things about them. The key fobs are hit or miss on eBay though. I had a wink mirror in my bagged 96 coupe and I liked it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Too bad about the Broadway mirror. I usually hear really good things about them. The key fobs are hit or miss on eBay though. I had a wink mirror in my bagged 96 coupe and I liked it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It was too bad, I heard only good things. Had it on another car in the past with no issues. Can't really expect too much from the cheap stuff off ebay :/

Back