Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

It's not a bad idea right now I am kind of burnt out from everything. The Honda SI is in perfect condition with new AS tires-only thing I plan on is to start tuning it with Hondata to get whatever improvement I can get, don't need ramps for that, if I do need them amazon doesn't take long at all.:coffee::paper: The wipers oil change and new tires change the whole car-it now sticks like glue on crappy roads, it raised the car up about 1/4 inch quite noticeable.:lildevil:

Hell no, I would fall in that pitt and can't get out, my jack and jack stand work good enough for me-can you imagine a pitt full of chip monks, spiders, :squirrel::rotfl:might ne a good place however to hide under a H bomb attack however or you could hide el chapo in there.

Watched a cool move about two Male Lions that ate 200 people including hunters building a bridge for a railroad train- true story:lildevil:. One Lion would chase people then the other Lion would chow down,he was waiting for them at the other end. One Lion went into their hospital and had another meal. The lions also out foxed the hunters. One lion would chew someone up someone to attract the hunters, the other Lion jumped on top of them from a roof. Tag team Man-eaters most success full lions ever. Lions can Yell over jack hammer DB's. Last year a bunch of poachers got eaten, but sadly Ceil the famous Loin got shot from a cowardly Dentist-somebody is going to bag that creep and hang his head on a wall. :flame: I always root for the Lions as long as I am not their meal. Rome use to use Lions and tigers to eat people too.

The ghost and darkness on amazon prime-to see two Lions eat 200 people, got to watch it again, I will root for the beast of course-the Lions were there first.:lildevil:

fox killed a chicken then bit the dogs nose trying to get chicken back, these varmints are tough. Poor dog had to get a rabies booster. Foxes are really nasty. Owls and eagles, skunks, possum's, ya we have been invaded. Coyote's and bobcats too and there has been sightings of cougars. Not safe to walk outside especially at night.:chopwood:

Honda si battery was dead this morning, not holding enough charge- maybe its aaa battery replacement time.:shady:

everstart max 51R battery at Walmart 85 min of reserve, 500cca three yr replacement free. $138-11 core charge=$127, I don't think anyone can beat this? Let me know, my napa battery is junk after about two years-I didn't buy it so war is worthless. Any Idea's
Tuesday getting the juice. It sukd but I kind of knew this battery was going to go to dead.:help::hmmm?: I have a battery charger and it won't hold a charge correctly by battery meter. I will try the tickle charger but I really doubt it will come back:pray: stone dead this morning came back a little with 10 amp charger but not enough according to battery meter.

Last edited:
Odyssey PC680, Optima Redtop, Optima Yellow top are good batteries that come with a 2 year warranty and 84 month prorated warranty.

Isn't the size 51r, and they cost Like Optima $220+. I would like one of those but kind of really pricy. the ever start has great power and a free replacement of three years and is almost a hundred dollars less. I like the optima deep cycle-all it is a motorcycle amg battery. I take another look and compare the two looks like the two best battery's:confuzzled:.

Optima battery's have been dying on cars-it looks like their quality control is now poor and it cost way too much. Walmart has the best war 3yr replacement and another 2yrs pro rated and I can easy return it if I have a problem-Hey its only $127 after core return-as far as I can see its the best deal-I would try interstate but it has only 2yr free replacement. These honda si seem to eat batterys due to the smaller size, the neon's use a battery 2 pounds more than honda and those only cost $50, so again the Neon wins almost every price except lasting:spazface:

the internet, can't argue with reviewer's, seems like optima aren't working too well-they change where they are made,
can't beat that easy return everstart max at wally 3yr war-fails get new battery and I expect it will not last 3yrs in super cold ME. The honda si has a lot of electronics to power and the battery is small. MY cheapo 26 neon battery at wally cost just $50 and have done fine-I have two of them working and the everstart max is a much better battery then those. the everstart will be a very fresh battery-wally barely is able to keep them in stock.

If you just want a cheap battery get the Kinetik battery it runs about $50.00. I have never had any issues with the Yellow top batteries even my military vehicle it has a few yellow top batteries powering it that are over 10 years old. CR says the red top ranks #1 and the yellow top ranks #3 and the ACDelco is 3rd.

Another good battery is the Odyssey that is cheaper than the yellow top but is a good AMG battery

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/ODYSSEY-PC680-Odyssey-Battery/dp/B0002ILK6I/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=51R+battery&qid=1571663816&refinements=p_89%3AODYSSEY&sr=8-2

My amg racing battery made by odyssey never last more then two years of very light use. I just don't think the optima is going to out last 2 everstart batterys because I know they won't last any more than two years My honda vfr has a special lap top style battery except its made not to explode has lasted 3years and its impossible for it to freeze. Optima war are not that good and difficult to return and also cost $100 more. I know I will get a good battery a wally. The way I figure all battery's fail that why the war is very important.:banghead: The

If you just want a cheap battery get the Kinetik battery it runs about $50.00. I have never had any issues with the Yellow top batteries even my military vehicle it has a few yellow top batteries powering it that are over 10 years old. CR says the red top ranks #1 and the yellow top ranks #3 and the ACDelco is 3rd.

Another good battery is the Odyssey that is cheaper than the yellow top but is a good AMG battery

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/ODYSSEY-PC680-Odyssey-Battery/dp/B0002ILK6I/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=51R+battery&qid=1571663816&refinements=p_89%3AODYSSEY&sr=8-2

Wrong size 51R, I donot want to run any size other then what the car calls for 51R, the battery rating are only a guide and don't take into account the war problems-Wally does not give you any hassle returning a battery with sales slip most of the others all do including napa-all of them except wally. 3yrs anything goes wrong new battery wally for $127 after you give them a old battery.

Last edited:
A 51R is a 51R the Odyssey is not a 51R but a bit smaller in size and fits into the tray. When my alternator died and it killed my battery I had absolutely zero issues with trading my battery for a new one. I walked in with my battery and my receipt he scanned it I handed him my battery he gave me a brand new with a new receipt and I was on my may. Hell he even offered to put it in my car so i don't understand the hassle you have.

Back