Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Man I miss fireworks. They're illegal here. [emoji21]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
The law's in California are so strict they take the fun out of life. But since I am in the city limits and we are considering in a drought I don't think I can play with them tonight.

@fahnix Is that where these are? There's a Costco near my job -- and I'm thinking it's time for me to pay it a visit.

If they don't have these, I'm coming to California.

@fahnix Is that where these are? There's a Costco near my job -- and I'm thinking it's time for me to pay it a visit.

If they don't have these, I'm coming to California.

Yep! That's the Costco Chicken Bake!! You're missing out if you haven't hit up the Costco food court. Hotdog and a drink for $1.50?? Yes please!

Yuuppp I seen it his van is nasty. I was looking at the C32B for shits and giggles to see how much they are nowadays. It started as a joke at first but I spoke with Mike from Axion about if PRL makes a kit for the Odyssey or if it is possible and he said they have the tools to make a full bolt on kit if I decide to boost the Van.

I mean it’s be spectacular if you did it, so I’ll just pull up a chair!! :waiting:
I am not into the whole Bags vs standard suspension but I like the idea of it on the Odyssey. The wife is on board with boosting the van she said she is tired of having a boring average Wagon that you see everywhere. We have the SE and one of the biggest things I want to do is the 3rd row speakers that the Elite has. I also want to put in the Alpine overhead monitor so when we take trips it is easier to play Xbox the factory one is to small.

Morning gents! Hope all is well on this HUMP DAY! I'm just not looking forward to trick or treating in the rain tomorrow...Hopefully it blows over before it's time for the kids to be out, high of 80 for tomorrow though, so that's a plus.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The wife is on board with boosting the van she said she is tired of having a boring average Wagon that you see everywhere.

Most women get tired of a minivan very quickly but know that it does the job for their family. My wife's friend said she would never get a minivan.... Well she sorta didn't. Her husband works for Honda and traded in his Fit for the minivan. He drives it majority of the time as she works 12hr shifts so he shuttles the kids around more. lol

Morning gents! Hope all is well on this HUMP DAY! I'm just not looking forward to trick or treating in the rain tomorrow...Hopefully it blows over before it's time for the kids to be out, high of 80 for tomorrow though, so that's a plus.

Good Morning :bighug:

Fortunately we don't have any kids so I'll just be under the cover of the porch giving out candy. My wife doesn't like giving out candy (she thinks about **** too much - how many pieces do I give? What if I don't give enough? What if the kid doesn't like it?) but she likes looking at the kids costumes. No she's not a creeper :giggle:

So I give out the candy and drink my beer in between while she looks at the costumes. We get A LOT of kids coming through. I should count them tomorrow.

Back