Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
@fahnix - How long you had the Pixel 3? Like it? Any issues?

It's been good to me. No issues at all. Had it for close to 9 months now. Getting all the latest and greatest updates first is pretty cool. Came from an original Pixel prior to the Pixel 3. Only reason I even upgraded was because I caught it on a great deal and I also had device dollars I had to spend since they were expiring.

It's been good to me. No issues at all. Had it for close to 9 months now. Getting all the latest and greatest updates first is pretty cool. Came from an original Pixel prior to the Pixel 3. Only reason I even upgraded was because I caught it on a great deal and I also had device dollars I had to spend since they were expiring.

Nice. Glad it's working out for you. :thumbsup: I have a few friends that are Pixel fans.

My only "pure" Android is the Galaxy Nexus ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_Nexus ) which I had in 2011. I can't believe it's been that long ago.

I've had a few LG phones (G2 and G3), Samsung phones (S3, S5, S7 and currently S8+ for work) and Motorola (Moto G4 and Moto G6 - current personal phone). The Motorola Moto G6 is an unlocked phone that I only paid $180 for from Amazon last year.

I'm just thinking about other options once the Moto G6 is done. I'm not about spending that crazy money for a new phone.

My only "pure" Android is the Galaxy Nexus ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_Nexus ) which I had in 2011. I can't believe it's been that long ago.

I had the Tmobile G1 (first produced Android phone, 2018) and Nexus that were pure Android, but I also had an S2 and S4 that I rooted to make them pure Android

Pics of the G1 for those that are not familiar with it. Often called a brick with a chin by people who had them.

first-android-phone-google-htc-tmobile-g1-100773635-large.jpg

17yo9pzvslmw6jpg.jpg

Size and thickness comparison against a Samsung Galaxy S9.

10-htc-t-mobile-g1-10-years-later.jpg

Still debating between an iPhone 11 Pro Max or Pixel 4 XL. Truthfully not impressed with Google's latest and greatest.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have been debating on a new phone. I have always had Motorola phones since the original droid. Currently I have a Z2 Force and have enjoyed it. I'm just not crazy about Moto's new phones. I'm debating between the Galaxy Note 10+ and the iPhone 11 pro. Anyone have a suggestion on which way to go?

I have been debating on a new phone. I have always had Motorola phones since the original droid. Currently I have a Z2 Force and have enjoyed it. I'm just not crazy about Moto's new phones. I'm debating between the Galaxy Note 10+ and the iPhone 11 pro. Anyone have a suggestion on which way to go?

iPhone 11 Pro is smaller than the 11 so I'd suggest you go Max if you can. Samsung's UI just plain sucks.

Still debating between an iPhone 11 Pro Max or Pixel 4 XL. Truthfully not impressed with Google's latest and greatest.

Since you always include your Tapatalk Signature.... I see you have the Pixel 3 XL. What's wrong with it? I've heard it's a great phone.

I've also heard it's not worth getting the Pixel 4/4XL.

I've had the cheaper Motorola phones lol (Moto G4 and Moto G6). But my work phone is the Samsung S8+

iPhone 11 Pro is smaller than the 11 so I'd suggest you go Max if you can. Samsung's UI just plain sucks.

What don't you like about the Samsung UI?

Thanks, the Samsung UI is what has always kept me from going with them in the past.

I'd rather have Samsung UI than Apple OS. I'm so use to Android.

I finally updated my old iPhone 6 to an iPhone XR in August. It's.............fine, I guess.
Although, if what I'm reading becomes reality (Apple moving iPhones to a subscription-type service), I'll be dumping Apple faster than last night's bean dip.

Bout to pay off my iPhone 8plus. Next phone will be android. Of course after this breaks because **** buying new cells phones in general.

Bout to pay off my iPhone 8plus. Next phone will be android. Of course after this breaks because **** buying new cells phones in general.
I pre-ordered the the Galaxy 10+ because Samsung gave me a deal but this week they have them 50% off plus you get a tablet with the Earbuds.

Moved to PC Gaming and now Android phones... wow.

I pre-ordered the the Galaxy 10+ because Samsung gave me a deal but this week they have them 50% off plus you get a tablet with the Earbuds.

Phones are ridiculously expensive :(

I haven't bought a new phone in a long time. I always have problems with speakers going out on them. Probably from my job. A lot of times when there was an issue, they would bump me up to the newest model. We bought my wife an iPhone 6 maybe 5 years ago that she still uses. So right now at this point I'm fine with buying something new for us.

Since you always include your Tapatalk Signature.... I see you have the Pixel 3 XL. What's wrong with it? I've heard it's a great phone.

I've also heard it's not worth getting the Pixel 4/4XL.

I've had the cheaper Motorola phones lol (Moto G4 and Moto G6). But my work phone is the Samsung S8+

What don't you like about the Samsung UI?

I'd rather have Samsung UI than Apple OS. I'm so use to Android.

The Pixel 3 is an awesome phone but 4GB of RAM isn't enough for multitasking. The Pixel 4 now packs 6GB of RAM but that really isn't enough compared to other flagship phones. The 90hz Display is sweet but users are reporting something like 6hr Battery Life. So yeah..

Apple finally caught up with their camera game and their ecosystem is just as good as Google's. I usually swap back and forth every couple years.

I can't stand Samsung's bloatware or Bixby? That how you spell it? Although I'm really digging the Galaxy Watch Active 2.

I haven't bought a new phone in a long time. I always have problems with speakers going out on them. Probably from my job. A lot of times when there was an issue, they would bump me up to the newest model. We bought my wife an iPhone 6 maybe 5 years ago that she still uses. So right now at this point I'm fine with buying something new for us.

Does the speaker go out because you crank the music up to max?

The Pixel 3 is an awesome phone but 4GB of RAM isn't enough for multitasking. The Pixel 4 now packs 6GB of RAM but that really isn't enough compared to other flagship phones. The 90hz Display is sweet but users are reporting something like 6hr Battery Life. So yeah..

Apple finally caught up with their camera game and their ecosystem is just as good as Google's. I usually swap back and forth every couple years.

I can't stand Samsung's bloatware or Bixby? That how you spell it? Although I'm really digging the Galaxy Watch Active 2.

What kind of multitasking are you doing that 4GB of RAM isn't enough for you?
How do you deal with switching OS's every couple years?
As for Bloatware... I haven't really had any issues.
As for Bixby.. I have disabled it.

Does the speaker go out because you crank the music up to max?"

No I work in a machine shop and all the fine metal dust seems to get into them and screws them up. It starts to crackling and gets hard to hear. I've started putting a piece of clear tape over the speaker and that has helped a ton.

Back