Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Most women get tired of a minivan very quickly but know that it does the job for their family. My wife's friend said she would never get a minivan.... Well she sorta didn't. Her husband works for Honda and traded in his Fit for the minivan. He drives it majority of the time as she works 12hr shifts so he shuttles the kids around more. lol

Good Morning :bighug:

Morning :itsme:,

It is crazy the day we got it we went for a 2015 Honda pilot touring edition and I loved it and the van was right next to it and that is all she wanted. Now the tied has changed I really like the van and she hates it. Mostly because everyone has one in the same color.

Morning :itsme:,

It is crazy the day we got it we went for a 2015 Honda pilot touring edition and I loved it and the van was right next to it and that is all she wanted. Now the tied has changed I really like the van and she hates it. Mostly because everyone has one in the same color.

I will never buy a grey, silver, or black (mostly) car ever again.

I like blending in. That's why I go with the standard colors. I feel like the cops pay less attention to me going too fast when they can't tell which black car it was since there are 4 right next to each other. :D

Added Accesspro for the Fiesta ST a couple weekends ago....also some Firehawk Indy 500 tires. Car is a little beast now with just the off the shelf 93 octane and drop in filter tune. Might go for a catless downpipe next. Maybe an intake for the turbo noises eventually but that requires a $100 purchase of older model evap lines on top of the intake cost, because Ford is stupid and did some weird stuff for emissions on the 2016+ model years.

accesspro update tune even on stock is a win over the oem tune.

Added Accesspro for the Fiesta ST a couple weekends ago....also some Firehawk Indy 500 tires. Car is a little beast now with just the off the shelf 93 octane and drop in filter tune. Might go for a catless downpipe next. Maybe an intake for the turbo noises eventually but that requires a $100 purchase of older model evap lines on top of the intake cost, because Ford is stupid and did some weird stuff for emissions on the 2016+ model years.

I am really enjoying my Firehawks they seem to hold power well for the price. I went with the 215's and really should have gone the 225's but for the price I can't argue one bit with them.

I am really enjoying my Firehawks they seem to hold power well for the price. I went with the 215's and really should have gone the 225's but for the price I can't argue one bit with them.
215 suk compared to 225, its about 5/8inch but acts more, but now 235 17 40 is a world better except on bumpy roads, 18 too much dough. The fire hawks are excellent only Michelin sports are better-they cost way too much.:hyper:

Well, as expected Subaru doesn't want to honor the warranty despite the fact that they can't answer why the question of why I got no warning lights. They are doing a goodwill repair, but I still gotta cough up $1500 of it. It's over $10k worth of repair, so I guess it could be worse, but I'm extremely disappointed in their inability to answer my questions about the warning lights. So basically because I changed my own oil I got ****** for it. They told me there was a slow leak from the oil pan which caused the engine to lose oil causing it to fail. But the motor won't be here for 2 weeks, so I'll be in the Forester at least that long...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back