Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I’m gonna eat some and see if that’s the case. Here’s my plugs. Haven’t changed them since I last tuned with vit the ghost. 082CD981-A5C9-402A-971E-8334E3A81AFC.jpeg

Yea my plugs were twice as much then the ones I use for my b18c.

went and got some drinks last night. Couldn’t find my cell all morning. Checked location and it said it was at my house. Went outside and it was in the middle of the road all night. Bit to much to drink lol.

Yea my plugs were twice as much then the ones I use for my b18c.

went and got some drinks last night. Couldn’t find my cell all morning. Checked location and it said it was at my house. Went outside and it was in the middle of the road all night. Bit to much to drink lol.

Oh damn!! Lol must have been a good night.

Went out to 710 drag today for a rew hours with my brother in law. He wasnt running his car, but a car for another guy he knows. Got it running pretty good by the end of the night. But the racing got shut down due to an accident, seemed pretty bad, but the guy is still alive. Lost control of the car just shy of the finish (8th mile track btw) and went went nose first into the wall at about 130 mph, then the car spun around, got flipped onto the side and slid a ways down the track. Car was a late 60's Nova, all motor. But yeah, besides that it was a good day at the track. No imports oddly enough, but there was a guy running a bone stock chrysler pacifica (older one) in a bracket class.

I believe it was under 10k miles in mint condition inside and out the only spot I could see was a small white spot on the hood but it can be buffed out.

Nice. 10k miles is low especially considering it could have been purchased mid-late 2017. Post some pictures up :)

Damn. I thought you were gonna say it was still at the bar lol

The chargers pulled off the W today.

Yea!!!! Go chargers!!!!!

I was NOT expecting that. I don't trust Rivers still though. He will have one good game versus a good team then **** the bed versus horrible teams lol

No imports oddly enough, but there was a guy running a bone stock chrysler pacifica (older one) in a bracket class.

It's North Carolina.. What do you expect lol

I have been wanting to go to the new 710 dragstrip.

It's nice man, definitely a nice place. Definitely go if you get a chance

Y'll should plan a day to go together and maybe a few others down that way.

Back