Video Games

U secretly have an iPad as a head unit in ur ek hatch. I’m telling everyone.

343 should be live streaming the release of halo reach and master chief collection pc play which should be released anytime now. I think they stream tomorrow at 5pm pacific. Who’s gonna play some pc halo with me?!

U secretly have an iPad as a head unit in ur ek hatch. I’m telling everyone.

343 should be live streaming the release of halo reach and master chief collection pc play which should be released anytime now. I think they stream tomorrow at 5pm pacific. Who’s gonna play some pc halo with me?!

Definitely don't have a EK Hatch or iPad :P

I'll play Halo on PC with ya.

I often play online games. I like smth easy but entertaining. Don't want to waste my time on installation

I often play online games. I like smth easy but entertaining. Don't want to waste my time on installation
Send me to heaven? You throw your phone in the air to see how high you can get it?

Anyone running destiny 2 on PC? @bootyluvr said he was too scared to play so I'm looking for some people to run some missions with...

Anyone running destiny 2 on PC? @bootyluvr said he was too scared to play so I'm looking for some people to run some missions with...

I didn't say I was too scared to play! I have it but never got into those types of games. I could play with you if you needed me to help but not sure how good I'll be lol

Hi guys and girls all the best to you all and as always drive hard and be safe. I was hoping as some are here wanting some new players. I would love it if anyone here still plays cod ghosts to join me and some friends for our carnival of carnage. My player name is swistable. Thanks everyone and have an excellent rest of your day.

Played a couple of hours of destiny 2 after a week or two. Games actually really growing on me.

Played a couple of hours of destiny 2 after a week or two. Games actually really growing on me.

A few friends are always playing that game. Well at least I see them in it via the Steam Friends List.

The guys at work play Destiny on the PS4 in the office every so often. It looks like a Shooter-RPG?

Yea. I guess u can put it that way. Some aspects of the games kind of bug me like raids can take hours to finish. I usually do the bounty’s and adventures to level up. Crucible is fun when I’m drunk and think I’m pro.

Yea. I guess u can put it that way. Some aspects of the games kind of bug me like raids can take hours to finish. I usually do the bounty’s and adventures to level up. Crucible is fun when I’m drunk and think I’m pro.

It's probably been at least 8 months since I've played. :eek:

currently sucking balls at battlefront two if anyone wants to stink it up with me.

Back