Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Well we broke down and bought new phones today. I went with the Note 10+ and my wife got the S10+. Somehow it ended up costing less to add 2 more lines to be able to get these BOGO free so we did that. We will need one of them soon for my son and will probably use the other to give to my mom.

Well we broke down and bought new phones today. I went with the Note 10+ and my wife got the S10+. Somehow it ended up costing less to add 2 more lines to be able to get these BOGO free so we did that. We will need one of them soon for my son and will probably use the other to give to my mom.

Paying $X amount for the next 2 years for the phone makes me rage. Note 10+ = $45.83/month ($1100). #mindblown Yeah Yeah phones are more expensive to make.. Yada Yada.. Phones are like a mini computer that can do everything.. Ugh.

And don't get me started on the $20 smartphone access fee... :rolleyes:

and remember the "Every two years, Verizon offers existing contract customers the opportunity to upgrade with what is essentially a $200 voucher to spend on whatever new smartphone they want."

:rotfl: they don't do that **** anymore. Greedy as ****.

Paying $X amount for the next 2 years for the phone makes me rage. Note 10+ = $45.83/month ($1100). #mindblown Yeah Yeah phones are more expensive to make.. Yada Yada.. Phones are like a mini computer that can do everything.. Ugh.

And don't get me started on the $20 smartphone access fee... :rolleyes:

and remember the "Every two years, Verizon offers existing contract customers the opportunity to upgrade with what is essentially a $200 voucher to spend on whatever new smartphone they want."

:rotfl: they don't do that **** anymore. Greedy as ****.
Yeah I hated to do it but it has been past time for us to get new phones. We also keeps phone way longer than most people do also. I'm sure once I start getting the bill in I'll regret it lol

Yeah I hated to do it but it has been past time for us to get new phones. We also keeps phone way longer than most people do also. I'm sure once I start getting the bill in I'll regret it lol

I also feel that there are phones out there for well under that $800+ price that do a great job for just about every phone user.

In the beginning he annoyed me but I like him now.

This video is exactly why I feel the "flagship" phones that are $800+ shouldn't be considered. Definitely nice phones out there.

Found this in an article about that phone in the video.

Should you buy it?
If your budget is below $500, the X2 Pro is an excellent all-round choice - if camera quality is your hill to die on however, the Google Pixel 3a might be a better choice.

Grabbed the Wife an iPhone 11 yesterday and myself an iPhone 11 Pro Max today. This switch was driven by Google releasing a flawed update for the Pixel 4 which causes color issues with the display. They need to get it together.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Grabbed the Wife an iPhone 11 yesterday and myself an iPhone 11 Pro Max today. This switch was driven by Google releasing a flawed update for the Pixel 4 which causes color issues with the display. They need to get it together.

So the Pixel 3XL was really that bad that you needed to upgrade?

Make a thicker/more durable phone with longer battery life. I don’t need a phone the thickness of a credit card.

So far, obviously due to better hardware, this iPhone is putting my Pixel 3 XL to shame. Everything is just so much smoother. I think the way Apple manages their memory is the biggest thing. Games, CSR Racing 2, never skips a beat. Not sold on their camera being as good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didn't think you would have time to play games on your phone ;)

Getting the Pixel 2XL (yes it's an older phone) for a deal from my buddy who upgraded to the Pixel 4.

Nice. :thumbsup: Have you had it from release?

I haven't had it from release -- I bought it new-old stock this year for about $300. My last phone updated itself until the internal storage clogged, so I had to upgrade. The 2XL has a bunch of convenience features that you'll like if you use Google stuff a lot. The camera is also killer-- I love it! :)

I haven't had it from release -- I bought it new-old stock this year for about $300. My last phone updated itself until the internal storage clogged, so I had to upgrade. The 2XL has a bunch of convenience features that you'll like if you use Google stuff a lot. The camera is also killer-- I love it! :)

I don't use the camera as much as some but still a good bit.

I was looking to get the Pixel 3a XL for $380 on Black Friday but for much cheaper shipped from my buddy for the 2XL I skipped the 3a XL purchase lol

Back