Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Yeah, I'm getting the shitbox back today. After ensuring they did what they said they did...not much trust at this point.

So got the car back, feels good. Talked with the mechanic that tore everything down. He still had my old motor torn apart waiting to see if Subaru wanted it shipped to them or not. He was a legit guy talked me through everything and all that. PCV valve was intact, but he did inform me that the oil level sensor was broken when he your the motor apart. It was his belief that whatever let go first must have tagged that before the sensor could do anything and that if the sensor had come on, it's already too late to do anything, the damage is done at that point. So yeah, I'm back in my shitbox at least. At least I have my phone mount back, thank God! I've got the magnetic Scosche(? Spelling) mount.

Everyone has some kind of powerhouse team whether it be college or professional except San Diego. All we have is like the Gulls and the xolo's down in TJ.

Everyone has some kind of powerhouse team whether it be college or professional except San Diego. All we have is like the Gulls and the xolo's down in TJ.
All North Carolina has is UNC and Duke basketball the Carolina Hurricanes are not too bad but the Carolina Panthers are a laughingstock.

Whoa there... let's not get disrespectful with the Panthers. We lost Cam's first two games because he's not as good as he once was and Allen has only lost 1 in 6. He's single-handedly bringing this team up... just saying. We got a shot at the Super Bowl if Allen can keep this up through the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tomorrow’s game is big for. Like a who gets the wildcard game kinda. Raiders always play us good.

So got the car back, feels good. Talked with the mechanic that tore everything down. He still had my old motor torn apart waiting to see if Subaru wanted it shipped to them or not. He was a legit guy talked me through everything and all that. PCV valve was intact, but he did inform me that the oil level sensor was broken when he your the motor apart. It was his belief that whatever let go first must have tagged that before the sensor could do anything and that if the sensor had come on, it's already too late to do anything, the damage is done at that point. So yeah, I'm back in my shitbox at least. At least I have my phone mount back, thank God! I've got the magnetic Scosche(? Spelling) mount.

Good Morning. :wave: Glad you got it back and it feels good. Definitely cool that you had the opportunity to talk to the mechanic and he explained some things to you. Still doesn't help with knowing how to prevent the problem and saving yourself the $$ in the future..
So basically if you had the oil changed at the dealership they would have covered everything or would they still have tried to get some money out of you? Or we won't ever know?

Tomorrow’s game is big for. Like a who gets the wildcard game kinda. Raiders always play us good.

Let's Go Raiders! ;) Just kidding. I like the Chargers better. :)

Dear Dallas Cowboys,
Please don't inexplicably start throwing games at the end of the season like you always do. I mean it this time. :mad:

'Kay Thanks,
-Honda-Fan.

that is what I was saying, I mean they did pick up most of the repair that's better than a lot of car producer's. Oh course the buyer also made the mistake of buying the car in the first place. That's one reason never ever to buy a brand new anything-your first on the suker list HA Ha, at least see if people like the car first. I am glad I don't own a 2012 honda si or the new 2017-19:eek: honda si with that crappy tiny 1.5 turbo gas in crankcase engine.

Edit:

I just checked Wiki - He has 9 kids.. :escaper:

The couple has eight children (and expecting a ninth in March 2019) – Halle (16), Caroline (13), Grace (12), Gunner (10), Sarah (8), Peter (7), Rebecca (5) and Clare (3)

tzrdejdpc5rh5itfabh9.jpg

Found this info also.

Rivers lives as about as modestly as one can when his career earnings are bumping up against $200 million. His primary mode of transportation is a 2008 Ford F250. He wears cowboy boots – real ones, plain brown, nothing made of a swamp creature or rare bird. His dress shirts are Western cut and have shiny buttons.
Nobody is allowed to be that Happy around here!

Good Morning. :wave: Glad you got it back and it feels good. Definitely cool that you had the opportunity to talk to the mechanic and he explained some things to you. Still doesn't help with knowing how to prevent the problem and saving yourself the $$ in the future..
So basically if you had the oil changed at the dealership they would have covered everything or would they still have tried to get some money out of you? Or we won't ever know?

The mechanic even said as long as you buy the oil and filter from Subaruand do it myself so long as there's a record of me purchasing the maintenance items it would be covered.

The mechanic even said as long as you buy the oil and filter from Subaruand do it myself so long as there's a record of me purchasing the maintenance items it would be covered.
Damn. So buy oil and filter from Subaru and do it yourself then you will be good.
I'm glad you got your Subie back.

Okay, I gotta know: Do other people besides me call them Scooby-Doos?
Subaru. Subie. Scooby.

That's what I've called them/heard them called lol

Back