Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Damn! So how does that work. At our Costco they check everyone's membership card as they enter. They don't do that there? or is the alcohol in a different part/area that anyone can go into?

You just tell them you're there to just buy alcohol and then when you check out the won't even ask for a membership card if you've only got booze. I'm pretty sure that's the Costco policy across the board. I don't think it has to do with location, so there's a good chance that your local one does the same.

You just tell them you're there to just buy alcohol and then when you check out the won't even ask for a membership card if you've only got booze. I'm pretty sure that's the Costco policy across the board. I don't think it has to do with location, so there's a good chance that your local one does the same.

It is not Costco policy, it is state/federal policy.

Too bad none of them around me can have liquor/beer :/

Costco should just have an attached liquor store so you don't have to go in the regular store. Then they should have a points system, where with enough purchases you can cash in for:

-Birkenstocks with wool socks
-Half-buttoned Hawaiian shirt
-Wrap-around shades
-Cargo shorts
-Kangol Newsboy hat

to complete the 'Oh no-- It's Uncle-So-and-So' armor set.

It is not CostCo policy, it is state/federal policy.

Interesting. Something to do with not being able to charge membership fees related to alcohol?

Too bad none of them around me can have liquor/beer :/

Is MD a state where you have to go to a specific type of store for alcohol?

Costco should just have an attached liquor store so you don't have to go in the regular store. Then they should have a points system, where with enough purchases you can cash in for:

-Birkenstocks with wool socks
-Half-buttoned Hawaiian shirt
-Wrap-around shades
-Cargo shorts
-Kangol Newsboy hat

to complete the 'Oh no-- It's Uncle-So-and-So' armor set.

:rotfl::rotfl:

No we don't have separate stores.
it looks like it varies by county, but it looks like you cannot even buy alcohol in grocery stores there

Maryland law currently restricts most retail beer sales to liquor stores, with a few exceptions. Four grocery chains in Montgomery County have one store each that sells beer and wine under a grandfather clause. Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester and St. Mary's allow grocery stores to sell beer and wine. Prince George's County allows each corporation to have one location that sells beer and wine.

it looks like it varies by county, but it looks like you cannot even buy alcohol in grocery stores there

Maryland law currently restricts most retail beer sales to liquor stores, with a few exceptions. Four grocery chains in Montgomery County have one store each that sells beer and wine under a grandfather clause. Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester and St. Mary's allow grocery stores to sell beer and wine. Prince George's County allows each corporation to have one location that sells beer and wine.

That's what I was thinking. I forget that some states are like that.

tenor.gif

Both of those sounds like dope options, but I'd say boost the 9th!!

That’s what my brother is saying. Thing is that’s about how much my budget is to build a motor and boost it for the hatch. Also the subframe on a 9th SUCKS to take off.

Well that changes things a bit. Build and boost the hatch since prices on those parts should be cheaper than shiz for the 9th right now. And then you can boost the 9th next and maybe pricing will have come down more on those parts. And then you could either recoup some $$ from the boosted hatch build or just budget out a whole new build.

Yeah no grocery stores around me sell alcohol.. :(

Morning :wave:

Have to go to the main office for Office 365 training at 10am :/

Back