Black Friday

@bootyluvr Manga is the term for comics in Japan. In the States, we use the term to refer to comics of Japanese origin. Generally, Anime is the 'Motion Picture' counterpart to an existing Manga.

...Hentai is the Japanese term for pervert.

Oh you are buying stuff for the Subie. I didn't think you were doing any upgrades on it.

I'm great at talking myself out of buying things all year lol

I've never owned a comic... To be honest I don't really remember reading any comics. :eek: Also what is manga? Should I Google it on my work laptop? lol
Not upgrades, just little stuff like a front plate hole cover...plate? One of these...
3463b29f46680c34dae6f55f7bc791b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I bought Air Suspension. Still need a Downpipe, Intercooler and Exhaust, but I REALLY want an RS3. Black Friday Deals hate my pocket.

Buy the downpipe, intercooler and catback then trade it in a few months from now lol

Buy the downpipe, intercooler and catback then trade it in a few months from now lol

The next car is gonna’ be something expensive. No way I can pull a trade off anytime soon. $30k is usually the maximum I’ll comfortably spend. I crunched numbers on an RS3 and it’d cost me another $200-250 a month with $10k down. Not worth it right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought my 2001 neon with $800 and then some pretty spoiled wrench hit the car at wally and I got $400 for the scratches. It has 63,200 miles on it. 30k for car no way.:coffee:

doesn't list the mileage, It's a alu beer can-go park in wally and see how it fair's.
$45,000 I would say no way, might as well by a new honda r model which is way over priced too, both excellent cars. I would say a lotus handles better, I really like those cars-but hey all three would not really be a great DD like a simple Honda si 2012-2015 with the 2013 being my choice and the car I have now. I love my Honda Si now that I am starting to mode it a bit-don't want to change it too much, it needs a exhaust system, the oem exhaust is horrible. :lildevil:

Yeah-- I can appreciate the thing being actually used, too. I don't think I'd be comfortable with one, though. I'll probably always drive a Civic-class car.

Too low to ground, nice color. Not interested in low riding any more due to poor roads.

Back