Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning! Today's gonna be a slow one.

giphy.gif

Morning :wave:

Slow one? Must be nice. I've already replaced the bill acceptor in a coin machine (other job duties assigned :rolleyes: ), returned a PC back to a customer (bad hard drive) and installed updated software for a customer (remotely).

Yep, slow one here too. Most of the user population took the whole week for the holiday, so I'm just holding up the walls. Just gonna do some studying while I've got the time. Gotta finish my CCNA before the end of Feb when they revise the test again.

We just went through probate court when my grandma passed and again with my grandpa. It’s tough fighting with u family especially over material bullshit but I hope u get through it.

Left work early today and went to the doctor cause I was hallucinating. Dyno my temp at 102 and some change. Man I haven’t been this sick in years. Took a fat nap and some meds and feel a bit better. Out of all weeks to get sick.

View: https://youtu.be/jfoG4G4O6SI

So stuffed... Shouldn't have listened to co-workers and got brisket + 2 kids + cornbread + drink

So stuffed... Shouldn't have listened to co-workers and got brisket + 2 kids + cornbread + drink

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, my guy-- Brisket is always the answer! Ain't no bad times when brisket's involved.

Dude. For serious. It's been so hot on Thanksgiving the last few years! I was super surprised to see that. As much as I hate rain I know we need it. At least fire season is out.

Fire Season? I thought the California wildfires were an uncommon thing-- that happens regularly? I mean, I'm still gonna spend my holidays there in the future -- but I wanna be correctly prepared.

Also, because I have to mention it-- My alma-mater beat fancy schmancy Duke yesterday. Axe 'em Jacks!

Score.PNG

We have fire seasons every year. Usually October and November we get warm dry winds from the desert. Nothing but fire fuel.

Oh, okay-- I can see how that would happen, then.

Follow-up: For a dumb tourist like myself, is there a particular desert that's... you know...

Picturesque?

Back