Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Oh, okay-- I can see how that would happen, then.

Follow-up: For a dumb tourist like myself, is there a particular desert that's... you know...

Picturesque?

And you've gotta do the obligatory Joshua Tree National Park outing if you're near.

If ur willing to make that trip. Hit Death Valley too. It’s beautiful outside of summer. But josh tree is a must see. Had many good “trips” out there.

That’s what my brother is saying. Thing is that’s about how much my budget is to build a motor and boost it for the hatch. Also the subframe on a 9th SUCKS to take off.

You mean this guy:

20181201_174355.jpg

It is not to bad to take off just make sure you mark the steering spindle so you can align the steering wheel up straight. Also while you have everything off wrap all the wires I rushed mine and did it the hard way.

I used two Jack's and a large pry bar to lower the frame and pull it out and when putting it back on it was a pain. You will also need a breaker bar to take those bottom 4 bolts out if you don't have an impact.

You mean this guy:

View attachment 59909

It is not to bad to take off just make sure you mark the steering spindle so you can align the steering wheel up straight. Also while you have everything off wrap all the wires I rushed mine and did it the hard way.

I used two Jack's and a large pry bar to lower the frame and pull it out and when putting it back on it was a pain. You will also need a breaker bar to take those bottom 4 bolts out if you don't have an impact.

maybe later down the road. Rather work on my easy eg right now. I just wanna get it running again.

maybe later down the road. Rather work on my easy eg right now. I just wanna get it running again.
I don't blame you one bit. If I had my GS-R when I first joined once I bought my 9th gen I would have left it completely stock.

Since I am back home I am wanting to completely strip my GS-R down and do a full restore on her. Hmotorsonline.com has a front clip I want it is the non HID but I am ok with that.

https://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/dc2/dc2-integra-type-r-non-hid-front-end-conversion/

I want to go through the whole car inside and out to include replace the interior, bushings, motor, lines, repaint (Nighthawk black or the Championship white) to bring the car back.

I want a EG hatch I can GS-R swap and a 4th gen Prelude. Nowadays it is hard to find one in good condition that is not an arm and leg.

I can’t tell what wrong with it. It’s running crazy rich at like 10-11 afr. Just dumping fuel. I can’t tell if it’s injector drivers or something in the fuel system. So I just went ahead and bought everything for a rebuild from Black Friday deals to rebuild it. Even getting the block sleeved for future hard abuse.

Ordered my garage shelves last night and they're ready for pick up in store. I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back