Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning, any others putting the tree up already?

It's the most injurious time of the year....
My wife has had our tree up for like two weeks now... maybe longer. I've already almost finished decorating the outside of the house. I'll post pics tomorrow night once I'm done.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Man I’m getting my butt kicked in destiny tonight. Comp really takes a step up when u start advancing.

Think the wife is putting the fake tree up tomorrow. I don't do any of that ****. I help her get the stuff down from the attic and that's it.

Lookie! I spotted my first Grinch! :rotfl: It's understandable, bro. I walked away this year having to defend the placement of my arcade cabs AGAIN. Everybody always wants to move the tree's location for some reason-- and always where my stuff is.

Christmas lights are up and garage is a work in progress. All the shelves are up, just gotta get stuff situated on them to get the place organized. After i get done with that, i should be in good shape.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

K the presents part I agree with. I only buy them for the kids. Once ur 18 that’s it.
Wife deals with all of that then bitches to me about having to do it...
Is that no to decorating and buying gifts, or just a no to the decorating.
No both. Wife buys gifts for family (both). I just buy gifts for my wife and hate it.
@bootyluvr is who the grinch was modeled from. He was also the inspiration of Ebenezer Scrooge.
lol [emoji23]
How do we know this isn't @bootyluvr 's house?
That house is way bigger than mine.

@ron v There were... 7? I think? They didn't really park in one row so all of my photos look like there's only two or three. This was the only 'group one' that I could get from the balcony.

IMG_20191130_141607.jpg

Back