Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Yep that’s it. Gonna get the the $90 one. I went there Black Friday and that place had lines out the door. I said screw it. Now I’m kicking myself in the butt. That 15% off was legit. I went home after that and totally forgot about it haha. Should’ve got it online.

Last edited:
Yep that’s it. Gonna get the the $90 one. I went there Black Friday and that place had lines out the door. I said screw it. Now I’m kicking myself in the butt. That 15% off was legit. I went home after that and totally forgot about it haha. Should’ve got it online.

You can always price match. I've been going like every other weekend just kinda poking around. I have something that I get price matched pretty much every time.

I went Friday afternoon and it was the busiest I'd ever seen it. I went in with a list so I was in and out luckily.

I just wanted a welder. I should start making lists because every time I go in there i come out with stuff I absolutely do no need.

Happy Cyber Monday Ya'll :wave:

Here's the pics of the garage and the Christmas lights. I spent most of the weekend on this stuff, but it was worth it.

Buys house with garage.... doesn't park vehicles in garage. :eek: :confuzzled: :bananapoke:

Just messin' with ya :tongue:

Back