Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

looks like I might get my dough back, can't expect much from china, the postage is almost as much as the item. ebay will give me the dough back but I have to ship it back on my dime ug, not a big deal:banghead:

Yonaka catback 3" Honda si coupe $300 shipped-is this part any good>??? Well I bought a acuity CAI intake, I expect 185HP at the wheels when tuned. May add a rear engine mount too. 24 rear sway bar too. I have paid for a etune for my Hondata.

Last edited:
the app cost $8 but does things like monitors mpg, engine knok, coolant temp what ever the honda sensors pickup which is a lot of info. I don't know how to even load a app to a smart phone. Right now I am trying to port my phone number to the smart phone and it hasn't worked so far, I am pissed off, I might just have to keep both phone numbers. after a while this tech stuff simply isn't worth bothering with. I did get rid of the rev hang with the non carb reflash- a major improvement over the stock tune-I am eating a little more gas now, but the cold weather might be a factor. I will be getting 10% off my insurance because of the two aaa driving courses I took and it did make me a better driver, enough so I actually noticed. You turn the app on the phone is all you need to do to read the engine with the Hondata connected to the car which is another pain in but with that wire connector hanging by your legs. I think you can run the wire over the steering wheel or simply run the Hondata to back seat floor:box: and It might not interfere with driving?

I ran the wire under the dash and stuck the unit in the space under the Climate Control. Easy enough to pull in and out, and it keeps it out of the way while driving. As far as the app goes, you don't need the paid one. I'm just using the free one.

I ran the wire under the dash and stuck the unit in the space under the Climate Control. Easy enough to pull in and out, and it keeps it out of the way while driving. As far as the app goes, you don't need the paid one. I'm just using the free one.
where do you get the free app to monitor the engine? I am sure to figure out where to put the Hondata while data logging. The plug is in a easy place to get to. As far as china windshield sprayer's, I found two that I all ready bought , but couldn't find them-the cat moved them. These sprayers are right above the turbo that get extremely hot-so nothing is going to last that's plastic. My china levers on the VFR interceptor 800 work perfect and swing away when I drop the bike. Last year I didn't drop vfr-it needs tire's and fork oil change.

yeah, not sure what hondata app costs money.

im sure its been said, but where is this guy from? i keep reading his comments in a foreign accent.

This what he's talking about. Says it's $9.99 for me. Guessing about $8 usd. Looks like a lot of cool features for the price it's not bad. I'm fine with the free one.

Screenshot-20191203-164353.png

hondata has a few apps for sale not one, but they take feed back and fix things that don't work on their software for sale, so the paid software is going to be much better.

yeah, not sure what hondata app costs money.

im sure its been said, but where is this guy from? i keep reading his comments in a foreign accent.
So it's not just me that does it? For some reason I envision a burly eastern European gentleman. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

If I had to chose between a new new Honda si and New srt-4,. -the srt-4 would win at everything hands down. Much Faster, handles better better seats too and no tnps , friendly computer, sounds much better, looks better too.

Ca toilet uses only 1.6 gals and has to be flushed many times to get rid of stink, now this is not saving water and makes the bathroom stink= another great idea from docraps. My Ca shower head also keeps me from taking a shower, so I smell bad too. So another idea from Ca is to stink and the bathroom smells like a sewer.:wash::flame:

Ok I flush the toilet- I add cleaner. I am getting a new one soon. I guess, it maybe I have big craps :shady:

Back