Bring a Trailer

I can’t believe it’s already over 15 grand. I realize the mileage is essentially new, but you’re still buying a body/chassis that is going to be 9yrs old. Unless the plan is to throw it into storage to sell at a later date, the yearly depreciation after you start putting miles on that thing :think:

I can’t believe it’s already over 15 grand. I realize the mileage is essentially new, but you’re still buying a body/chassis that is going to be 9yrs old. Unless the plan is to throw it into storage to sell at a later date, the yearly depreciation after you start putting miles on that thing :think:

Also isn’t this the gen which the civics had paint issues? That would be my biggest concern. Personally I wouldn’t be one to buy it as that paint issue is a turn off.

Also isn’t this the gen which the civics had paint issues? That would be my biggest concern. Personally I wouldn’t be one to buy it as that paint issue is a turn off.
There were some that had clearcoat issues. I recall most people having issues early on with like crows feet and clear peeling. A couple of users here who had 8th gens had theirs repainted for free.

There were some that had clearcoat issues. I recall most people having issues early on with like crows feet and clear peeling. A couple of users here who had 8th gens had theirs repainted for free.

Those issues continued into the 9th gen Civic as well. They extended the paint warranty for 7 years on affected VINs. I've had my car painted in 3 different sessions. Only part that didn't get done was the trunk and the only reason is because I slacked and missed the cut off by a couple months.

Those issues continued into the 9th gen Civic as well. They extended the paint warranty for 7 years on affected VINs. I've had my car painted in 3 different sessions. Only part that didn't get done was the trunk and the only reason is because I slacked and missed the cut off by a couple months.

I had no idea the issue extended to the 9th gen models. It’s nice to know they correct it for free at least you can save some money there in the long run. I had when a car someone owns has paint issues.

1k mile 2008 Honda S2000 CR -> Current Bid: $65,500

2008_honda_s2000_cr_1587427027d2a8ba3b973450bf6a2008-Honda-S2000-CR-8S002212-019-940x627.jpeg

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-honda-s2000-cr-26/

Back