Rice Thread

You would get stopped and given a ticket for obstructing the back window especially in CA, ME most states. Like a $140 ticket for bad tint too. CA has a new rule driving a car you get a ticket unless its a Yugo.

You seem to have a chub for CA state law. Never heard someone complain about laws that don't pertain to them so often.

You seem to have a chub for CA state law. Never heard someone complain about laws that don't pertain to them so often.
he just hates the state of california due to them trying to improve their air quality and whatnot, so any law/rule in the US is caused by california in his mind

tcp or gas tax to pay for nothing 17 cents a gal -who idea is that? I don't think more bad stuff has come from any where but
California. I point out the stupid air pumps. or the idea a 4 cyl needs two cats. those Ca nuts try to effect other states with their puking idea's. There is still no headers available but choked up pipes from a Honda vfr and gas evaporator right by the oil filter- removed however' ;so goes on and on the junk they put of cars and motorcycles. Most of this stuff causes more pollution not less. How about the built in software causing shifter lag.

Last edited:
tcp or gas tax to pay for nothing 17 cents a gal -who idea is that?
I don't know what in the world you're referring to gas tax in relation to california, but oregon was the first state to introduce a tax on gasoline. Maybe you should hate them.

The first US state tax on fuel was introduced on February 25, 1919 in Oregon. It was a 1¢/gal tax. In the following decade, all of the US states (48 at the time), along with the District of Columbia, introduced a gasoline tax. By 1939, an average tax of 3.8¢/gal (1¢/L) of fuel was levied by the individual states.

perhaps tcp didn't come from CA. Gas tax hits poor people much harder, I just don't think GOV has been helping anyone except the extremely rich. Rice cars are one of the few that really get good mpg and can get good power at the same time. Well back to
netflicks, cable tv is just too expensive now and full of bad programming. UG. One bright spot is a crazy man trump who yanked CA 30yr long EPA waver seems like people are waking up to the fact that car pollution devices have mostly failed. Once the lead is out of gas.

2aiR50E.jpg

:sadface:

That sliver stuff hurts my eyes. and red color ug. I don't like red in cars except for floor mats.

My main concern is who is making all of these chrome accent pieces for the 10th gens??

I get low-key anxiety when this thread updates because one day I fear it'll be a pic of my Civic in a Chinese Takeout parking lot. :rotfl:

Reactions: Dad
DIRT NASTY LOW? CHECK
AARP GOLD PAINT CODE ACCORD? CHECK
Plasti BLOO Emblems? CHECK
BLOO Tokyo Drift Graphics? CHECK CHECK
CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS? CHECK
MUD FLAPS? CHECK
BLOO ""JDM"" TOWHOOK FROM SHENZHEN, CHINA? CHECK
EXHAUST CANNON TO DROWN OUT THE HATERS? CHECK CHECK CHECK

DUDES AN OG -- HE'S ABOUT TO SMOKE THAT CIVIC LIKE ACAPULCO GOLD, HOMIE

b0tp9asthk151.jpg

This gem is being sold locally! Someone hop on this deal! But seriously who the hell would do this to a car and feel comfortable driving it around? :bleh:

F1664D40-EB5A-4164-89B6-6A4EA0BB9F9B.jpeg E2E54C19-DC5C-4599-B72C-2C400B60C463.jpeg 365DCA7A-CCA2-4916-8B85-94FC3CE6E2D7.jpeg 2F3B2784-65E6-4F37-8CE1-3042FA29EF48.jpeg

Back