Best Intake for Supercharger?

WhereIsBurkey

Soledad, Ca
Vehicle Model
Honda Si
Body Style
Sedan
What intakes are you guys running for those who have a supercharger? im still debating.
an what about exhaust to since were at it. lol

Yep. You already have the 3" dp and adding these will give you all that you'll ever need in terms of bolt-on performance.

I know that as a fact. But every site that sells it says that there would be more power made if accompanied with a higher flowing exhaust system and intake that doesn't use any parts of the factory setup. I realize I my have contradicted myself about the intake part but when i read that I'm lead to believe that a CAI would add power.?.

Can’t find the PRL intake you guys are referring to, checked their site and another but no luck. Could the acuity intake be a good alternative?

Can’t find the PRL intake you guys are referring to, checked their site and another but no luck. Could the acuity intake be a good alternative?
Acuity is probably the best intake on the market right now. You definitely want something that routes the filter out of the engine bay.
What supercharger are you running?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Acuity is probably the best intake on the market right now. You definitely want something that routes the filter out of the engine bay.
What supercharger are you running?

Piecing together final parts for a CT kit, going with stage 2 with FlashPro included just don’t know if I’ll go 750cc or 1000cc for the injectors. Hopefully somebody with near the same setup can chime in. Really like the ease of setup of the CT kit vs Kraftwerks since it’ll be daily’d. Going to go with the RV6 DP as well since majority of the people are saying they aren’t as prone to cracking as all others.

Go with the 1000s, there is really no downside other than some added cost.
I'm sure CTE kits are getting hard to find at this point...What aftercooler are you using?

Back