Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

I think the Honda si 2013 was well built, often you won't know you got a good car till you have it for a while. But these new turbo honda si 1.5 turbo's seem to have many problems like water getting into the crankcase in winter driving-un fixable engine defect-not a software problem that honda want's you to believe which turns the car into lemon category. Another car to totally not buy late model vw bugs-absolute Junk! No wonder you see so many owners of junky brand new cars leave them on purpose in flood zone's:barf: About 20 or so cars were totally destroyed from floods just a few miles away, I kept wonder why so many cars were left there:rotfl::violin:

Long time no see, hope everyone is well. Just taking some home time, I switched out the drop in engine air filter, cabin air filter and switched out my spark plugs for some new NGK Iridiums. I also picked up four quarts of Honda Genuine AT fluid so I can swap out for some fresh clean fluid. Engine needs to be cleaned, just haven't had the time since I've been over the road. Car just sits.

engine.jpg

73282262_453374408633099_82453.jpg
dropin.jpg
cabin.jpg

plugs.jpg

74698795_2738888529464150_6913225831187742720_n.jpg

Last edited:
The lady finally got some much deserved cleaning.

View attachment 59756
If you fill from the top, you will spill zero tranny oil and it takes exactly 2 qts and you don't have to check the tranny level with the drain plug-it will come out perfect if you do it that way and zero waste of spilled tranny fluid.:woot:

If you fill from the top, you will spill zero tranny oil and it takes exactly 2 qts and you don't have to check the tranny level with the drain plug-it will come out perfect if you do it that way and zero waste of spilled tranny fluid.:woot:

Quoted the wrong post.

Base coating is CarPro Cquartz UK 3.0 applied about a year ago, refreshed with CarPro Reload.
You are using the real deal stuff. How easy or hard is it to apply? I just tried the CMC from Mother's a few months back.

You are using the real deal stuff. How easy or hard is it to apply? I just tried the CMC from Mother's a few months back.

the UK 3.0 is super easy to put on, i had used the original regular cquartz previously, neither was difficult but its just intimidating the idea of if you get something wrong you have to polish it off and redo it.

Back