Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I got the spicy one and it was really good but I wouldn't wait in line and go crazy for it like people were doing. I'll definitely go back for more.

Nice! How'd that go?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had to get a pass to get on post luckily the girl at the front knew me so I could get my shots. I am still here waiting on my wife to finish up. I was really hoping to be gone by now to beat the traffic.

I like popeys and would go out of my way to get their chickens, I have 1500 chickens in the back yard LOL!

I got the spicy one and it was really good but I wouldn't wait in line and go crazy for it like people were doing. I'll definitely go back for more.

Awesome! The spicy one is the best one in my opinion. I'm thinking about getting one after work, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

He loves booty though
:rotfl::rotfl:
------------------------------

I don't think I could work here, I'd be too emotional all the time.

I had to get a pass to get on post luckily the girl at the front knew me so I could get my shots. I am still here waiting on my wife to finish up. I was really hoping to be gone by now to beat the traffic.
At least that worked out. The traffic around here during quitting time is outta control! Fortunately I'm in at 0630 and gone by 1530 this week. It's nice for travel both ways. And i have friday off for a deferred holiday since we worked New Years Day.

At least that worked out. The traffic around here during quitting time is outta control! Fortunately I'm in at 0630 and gone by 1530 this week. It's nice for travel both ways. And i have friday off for a deferred holiday since we worked New Years Day.

It has gotten crazy since I left and the guards have become complete *** holes some of them act like they are gods like I have not done ACP duty a few times. Last week when we went traffic was backed up all the way on 295 it took us over an hour to get on post.

Back