What are you having for dinner?

:excited::excited::excited::excited: Be still my Texan heart! Where's that from!? That's dang good lookin'!!
It is a Mexican restaurant right down from my house it was delicious. Came with Steak, Chicken, Pulled pork, shrimp, chopped beef and vegetables with a side of beans, rice lettuce, guacamole, cheese and sour cream.

This was the first time I tried this dish I normally get there steak chimichangas and chili relleno witch is also really good.

It is a Mexican restaurant right down from my house it was delicious. Came with Steak, Chicken, Pulled pork, shrimp, chopped beef and vegetables with a side of beans, rice lettuce, guacamole, cheese and sour cream.

This was the first time I tried this dish I normally get there steak chimichangas and chili relleno witch is also really good.

No Lengua?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have a local butcher who has all kinds of things. I am sure growing up I have had it before I remember trying pig Feet years ago.

Squiggy.

Squiggy.

No.

I just imagined that sensation and I hate it.
Good job on catching the Nick reference....it was given to me a very long time ago.

Went on vacation with a friend in Vegas and he tried some authentic (Pinches Tacos in Container Park) lingua tacos. He liked them...until he felt taste buds on his own tongue.

I highly recommend Pinches!!!

Look at mister gourmet over here! Daaaaang!

I try, I try!

That looks good

It’s delicious!

That looks good. :thumbsup:

I rarely eat red meat.. Not sure why. Not that I'm anti-red meat :think:

It was amazing! I don’t either just once in a while.

my wife and I just ordered this... blood sausage, Colombian sausage, fries, salad, grilled chicken, steak, pork skin and corn cakes (Colombian arepas)

C05DC9C2-6D2F-460D-8D76-6028BD67D154.jpeg

Guess I'll get myself a pint of ice cream on the way home...

giphy.gif

Even when I was younger stickers/decals didn't do anything for me. I feel they make the car look worse. Just my opinion.

He’s losing out on at least an extra 25hp

I don't need the extra HP.

Back