What are you having for dinner?

Looks good, I enjoy mashed potatoes and brown gravy on my biscuits. As much as I like sausage I don't like the sausage gravy.

Thanks! I've never thought to do that-- I might try that the next time. Left plain, I don't like Sausage Gravy, but you can fry chili oil into the sausage to make it spicy.

This is still not a high-energy breakfast, though. This is an eat-and-lay-back-down ordeal.

Crab Pretzel and Honey Old Bay Wings

Gotta splurge for the Super Bowl :)

What's a Crab Pretzel? Is it a Pretzel made of Crab, or a Pretzel topped with Crab?

What's a Crab Pretzel? Is it a Pretzel made of Crab, or a Pretzel topped with Crab?

Sorry... I assume everyone knows what it is. I guess it's more popular around where I live.

"A delicious soft pretzel topped with crab dip, Crab Pretzels are the best appetizer for parties!"

(Top Pic below is crab dip / Bottom Pic below is a crab pretzel)

hot-maryland-crab-dip-pin.jpg.webp

Also! You've probably never heard of Old Bay seasoning... :eek:

old-bay-seasoning.jpg.webp

Old Bay: Crab’s best friend
No crab recipe is complete without Old Bay. We keep a big container of Old Bay on hand for sprinkling on corn on the cob also. Need some?

Source: https://www.mightymrs.com/recipe-items/maryland-crab-dip-pretzel/

Sorry... I assume everyone knows what it is. I guess it's more popular around where I live.

"A delicious soft pretzel topped with crab dip, Crab Pretzels are the best appetizer for parties!"

No crab recipe is complete without Old Bay. We keep a big container of Old Bay on hand for sprinkling on corn on the cob also. Need some?

:barf:

I would enjoy this I can throw down on sea food. This also reminded me I should have made Buffalo dip yesterday.

Ooooh! That looks like something I could maybe find in Galveston. I'm gonna look for Old Bay-- I've never seen it before.

Ur always eating delicious treats. Dorado is definitely one of my favorites.
Bro one of my favorite sea foods. I am hoping to go deep sea fishing again this year to catch some the last year we went we made our max in about 3 hours.

Wait till I send u the pics from when I go to Asia.

my old roommate is a deck hand on a tour that goes down to Mexico. He’s my fish guy. We do it up here all the time but he hasn’t brought much mahi over lately. I’ve done a few trips helping out but I’m not one for boats man. They trip me out. Haha.

Wait till I send u the pics from when I go to Asia.

my old roommate is a deck hand on a tour that goes down to Mexico. He’s my fish guy. We do it up here all the time but he hasn’t brought much mahi over lately. I’ve done a few trips helping out but I’m not one for boats man. They trip me out. Haha.

If you want someone to tag along with you to Asia let me know :bighug: lol. I have been to south Korea and had a blast and can't wait to go back. I really tried to go to Japan while I was there but it just did not work out.

The last trip I took deep sea fishing we had a decent storm come in and caused some large wake and caused me to call uncle earl the whole trip the waves were so bad I couldn't get my sea legs but it was the best fishing trip I had.

Back