New Guy

Welcome to the forum. Did the car already have some mods from the previous owner? Coupe/sedan?

Coupe. No mods at all. One owner, extremely clean, traded in to the dealership I work at. I saved it from being sent to the auction, lol. I don't know all the options that were available on these, but it seems pretty loaded. Has navigation and sunroof.

the nav option was the top of the line besides the HFP model that came with a different suspension/body kit/coupe only/etc. Congrats

Hi, I see you're from my homewown and your avatar has one of my favorite cars I ever owned, about 5 years ago. :D

I don't live in Baltimore City. I'm out in the County. What part did you live?
You had a '07 STi? Nice. I had a '07 WRX then bought a '15 WRX (POS) and then traded the '15 WRX in for a '15 Accord (daily) then bought the '07 STi (August 2018) from a private owner in Michigan.

I lived in parkville. LOL, I've been a member on NASIOC since 03 or so. I've probably owned 20+ subarus since then( none since I moved to TX in '16). My blue/gold STi was an 06. I sold it to a kid in the sparks area toward the end of 2015.

I lived in parkville. LOL, I've been a member on NASIOC since 03 or so. I've probably owned 20+ subarus since then( none since I moved to TX in '16). My blue/gold STi was an 06. I sold it to a kid in the sparks area toward the end of 2015.

What a small world. I'm in the Middle River area. I think I know the kid you sold the '06 STi to. I don't know him personally but I've saw him at Cars & Coffee a few times with it (not recently tho). Was he kinda nerdy looking? Shorter? Did he have his dad with him?

I'm still on NASIOC (member since '07 but lurker before that).

I've always liked the Civic Si's hence why I am a member on here (I'm also a forum whore). I almost bought an 8th Gen back before I bought my '07 WRX.

What a small world. I'm in the Middle River area. I think I know the kid you sold the '06 STi to. I don't know him personally but I've saw him at Cars & Coffee a few times with it (not recently tho). Was he kinda nerdy looking? Shorter? Did he have his dad with him?

I'm still on NASIOC (member since '07 but lurker before that).

I've always liked the Civic Si's hence why I am a member on here (I'm also a forum whore). I almost bought an 8th Gen back before I bought my '07 WRX.
Bahaha, I know who this is. I just figured it out. GO figure, a honda-themed username on a subaru forum, lol. ;) Tell me one thing, are you wearing the sunglasses RIGHT NOW? :bananasplit:

yeah, that sounds like the kid, but he had another guy his age with him, maybe a brother.

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of knowledgeable guys on the forum here and the admin is top notch as well. Just watch out for one guy in particular i don't wanna speak him into your thread, but you'll know him when you see him. Talks about srt4's too much.....oops.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bahaha, I know who this is. I just figured it out. GO figure, a honda-themed username on a subaru forum, lol. ;) Tell me one thing, are you wearing the sunglasses RIGHT NOW? :bananasplit:

yeah, that sounds like the kid, but he had another guy his age with him, maybe a brother.

Dang. You got me ;) I don't remember your username on NASIOC... :think:

I'm not wearing the sunglasses now. I was earlier when I was driving around lol :rotfl:

This is his IG -> https://www.instagram.com/ravesilly/

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of knowledgeable guys on the forum here and the admin is top notch as well. Just watch out for one guy in particular i don't wanna speak him into your thread, but you'll know him when you see him. Talks about srt4's too much.....oops.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's only a matter of time. It's like I can feel him typing right now.

tenor.gif

Dang. You got me ;) I don't remember your username on NASIOC... :think:

I'm not wearing the sunglasses now. I was earlier when I was driving around lol :rotfl:

This is his IG -> https://www.instagram.com/ravesilly/
LMAO. On nasioc I'm stiwanabe.
Nah, that can't be him. He has pics going back to 2014. I sold my STi around September or October of 2015.

Last edited:
LMAO. On nasioc I'm stiwanabe.
Nah, that can't be him. He has pics going back to 2014. I sold my STi around September or October of 2015.
Ahhh I know the username [emoji106]

I didn't think it was that long ago.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back