2007 Subaru WRX STi

Nice! Good Luck! I got a 2020 Tacoma back in May. Couldn't resist the 0% interest they were offering.

Thanks. @FooBird has a Taco also. I looked at getting one but I don't do much truck things. My wife would have loved it tho lol

Maybe it got messed up during a filming session, or maybe it was welded jacked up from the factory. It definitely looks bent down.

Yeah good point. Or the company that installed it did it that way..

Thanks. @FooBird has a Taco also. I looked at getting one but I don't do much truck things. My wife would have loved it tho lol
Having just bought the condo we figured it would be helpful, and it totally has. The first project we did we to redo the patio. We pulled up all the rubber mulch that was there, and laid down pea gravel and river rocks. Took about 1000 lbs of gravel.

Having just bought the condo we figured it would be helpful, and it totally has. The first project we did we to redo the patio. We pulled up all the rubber mulch that was there, and laid down pea gravel and river rocks. Took about 1000 lbs of gravel.

Nice! :thumbsup:

Yeah my wife would love that. We borrowed my dad's truck ('07 Silverado 1500 - 2WD extended cab) to bring home mulch, pavers and such.

Ah. Borrowing is a much better option IMO. :D

My dad's poor truck and the rust over the rear wheels.. He takes great care of it. 2007 model but they are notorious for rusting in that spot :(

MY SUBARU

200.gif

I like my dads 2015 Silverado. Has the tow package. 2wheel drive. Towed my si on the trailer through town. Handled it no problem.

Never! I'll eat the hottest most disgusting food you want to make if I ever get a Type R!

Back