Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Got my “wash station” finally all set up and working. Finally washed the Taco after 3 months since I bought it.

Took apart my pressure washer that was on a rolling cart and added some pvc piping to route the water to the washer. Got all my cleaning supplies in the cabinet above.

IMG_1167.jpeg

Saw this today. Not a fan of the aftermarket side skirts and front canards or whatever you call them.

PXL_20240211_172613256.jpg

I'm trying to cut back on YouTube this year, it's not easy :(

I've gotten a lot of my time back, so I can see how all that screentime was pretty bad.

I'm trying to cut back on YouTube this year, it's not easy :(

I've gotten a lot of my time back, so I can see how all that screentime was pretty bad.

How much YouTube have you watched? I know someone that gave up TikTok for the new year since he was on it A LOT. My wife sets limits on her phone (via the apps?) for say 30 minutes/day for TikTok, Facebook, ect.

At work I'll have a YouTube video in the background say when I'm doing my work mileage forms or remoted into a computer and don't need the user/not on the phone with them.

How much YouTube have you watched? I know someone that gave up TikTok for the new year since he was on it A LOT. My wife sets limits on her phone (via the apps?) for say 30 minutes/day for TikTok, Facebook, ect.

At work I'll have a YouTube video in the background say when I'm doing my work mileage forms or remoted into a computer and don't need the user/not on the phone with them.
Booty, some Saturdays I spend *ALL DAY* on YT because the weather's bad and I'm bored. After last week, I knew I had developed some sort of issue. So now I'm trying to stop -- although, I know it's gonna be a tough few weeks at first. I know I average at least 6 or more hours screentime regularly.

Booty, some Saturdays I spend *ALL DAY* on YT because the weather's bad and I'm bored. After last week, I knew I had developed some sort of issue. So now I'm trying to stop -- although, I know it's gonna be a tough few weeks at first. I know I average at least 6 or more hours screentime regularly.
Is it watching anything specific? Tutorials, diy.. anime? Is it actually interfering with stuff you should be doing on a Saturday?

Is it watching anything specific? Tutorials, diy.. anime? Is it actually interfering with stuff you should be doing on a Saturday?
Video Essays on obscure topics, Drifting Videos, Car Builds, Travel Vlogs -- it's literally all vicarious experiences in hindsight. Stuff that I'd like to do, but am being too lazy to pursue. It's easier to sit on the couch. And yeah, in the time I sit on the couch, I have a ton of not-done projects left around that I can never seem to get in the mood for.

I try to watch all my youtube stuff during work. Just have it on my phone next to my monitor while I work. Lately I seem to have lost some interest in the "car stuff" that I watch from the same 10-15 channels. Usually can watch most of the stuff during the work hours but sometimes it spills over to night time hours.

I have now started watchin the Pat McAfee show for the 3ish hours they are on tv/youtube. I try to put it on the tv in the office so the wife can watch also. Not sure if they continue the show when football is not going on.

Travel Vlogs

I've been watching a good bit of them as well. Since the wife wants to go to Glacier National Park/West Yellowstone and a few other places in Montana.

I have now started watchin the Pat McAfee show for the 3ish hours they are on tv/youtube.

I don't watch all 3 hours but I have it in the background while I'm working on other stuff.

I've been watching a good bit of them as well. Since the wife wants to go to Glacier National Park/West Yellowstone and a few other places in Montana.

I don't watch all 3 hours but I have it in the background while I'm working on other stuff.

I've been watching ones for the California Redwoods

I've never seen trees like that before -- I wanna visit!

redwood-national-park-forest-road.jpg.fallback.jpg

The redwoods are awesome. They’re wider if you go to the sequoias, they’re taller if you go to the north coast up by Eureka. The south end is called The Avenue of Giants. You have to hike through there to get to the good stuff, the perspective is skewed while in your car.

I've been watching ones for the California Redwoods

I've never seen trees like that before -- I wanna visit!

redwood-national-park-forest-road.jpg.fallback.jpg

Definitely make plans to make a trip out west. The redwoods are a sight to see. Just look at how many parks line the coastline from north to south.

Back